Amari Cooper should be released next year

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hes a mental midget and always takes himself out in critical situations.

Lamb and Gallup should be the 1 and 2 by next season
um no walking or cutting, maybe team offers a 2nd for him maybe a third in trade maybe you do that but this is but premature but understandable, the guy has potential to be the absolute best WR but his passion and drive hold him back..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Hes a mental midget and always takes himself out in critical situations.

Lamb and Gallup should be the 1 and 2 by next season

Unfortunately we cant get out from under the contract until after next season. We need to trade both Cooper and Zeke after next season. Open up 50 million in salary to use on the defense.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Please donate your body to science. They need to figure a human can be alive without any cerebral function.

Cant wait for your "I rewatched the game" thread telling us all how great the defense actually played.

How did that secondary look?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cant wait for your "I rewatched the game" thread telling us all how great the defense actually played.

How did that secondary look?

They offense and special team turned the ball over a combined 5 times giving the Falcons a short field.

The Cowboys won.

The Falcons WRs are Julio Jones and Calvin Ridley who some media rate as the best WR pair in the league.

How bad could the defense have played?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
They offense and special team turned the ball over a combined 5 times giving the Falcons a short field.

The Cowboys won.

The Falcons WRs are Julio Jones and Calvin Ridley who some media rate as the best WR pair in the league.

How bad could the defense have played?

I was just kidding around, but are you actually saying that the defense played well?

But just for reference, the defense allowed the offense to score on 6 consecutive drives. And on some of those scores, like the TE, there was no one in sight. Some of these plays there was no defender within 20 yards in either direction.

Maybe you should "watch the game again"?

But if you want to defend the defense again, I will be more than happy to kick you all over the board doing it.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Coach: Amari you are out on this Sub Package.

Amari: Coach you take me out some fool on cowboyszone.com will make a post questioning my dedication and I should be released or traded.

Coach: Amari don't worry most that post there are idiots.

Amari: But Coach...(Amari goes off to sulk)

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was just kidding around, but are you actually saying that the defense played well?

But just for reference, the defense allowed the offense to score on 6 consecutive drives. And on some of those scores, like the TE, there was no one in sight. Some of these plays there was no defender within 20 yards in either direction.

Maybe you should "watch the game again"?

But if you want to defend the defense again, I will be more than happy to kick you all over the board doing it.

What is the #1 goal for any defense?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Win the game.

30-10 Cowboys - Falcons 2nd Half...

So your expert analysis is that the defense "won the game"?

Sure buddy...………..:muttley::muttley:

Not surprisingly what happened to the Cowboys secondary is EXACTLY what I warned you would happen. They would get exposed, which they did.

There were plenty of times, however, where the secondary did hold up, but the pass rush was nowhere to be found.

This game was actually more discouraging because the pass rush didn't even make it on the bus. What was supposed to be our strength, wasn't.