Signed by Cowboys Amari Cooper traded to Cowboys **merged**

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

EDIT: It's for a first round pick. :facepalm:

hk0ptak.gif

J12B

Reaction score
Well if he can spark something on this offense, it will be a good trade. The offense needs a threat in the passing game.

If he means we score 7 more points a game, we will win a lot more games with the way the defense has been playing.

I give the front office credit for making a move, even though it came with a high cost.

Let's go Cooper

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I'd take Terrell Owens at league minimum tomorrow compared to this clown.

He leads the league in drops and is in concussion protocol. Hopefully, our "route guru" WR coach and waken this giant lol.

Rayman70

Reaction score
We just got fleeced again boys and girls.
YES we did. BUT if this guy opens up the running game...then MAYBE. Its way too much to give up. This was a Jerry move all the way. This spells the end for Garrett too guys. Garrett isn't a fan of giving away high picks. This may be a good thing. Could he be the next move this week? The dominoes are falling.

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
love it you was going to give up a first-round pick next year for receiver anyway in the draft is my guess.
Why not do it now for a receiver that is just a couple years removed from back-to-back Pro bowls
Dude is going to be making about 15 million next season. They not only gave up the first, but put solid pressure on the cap, to resign some of our key free agents in 2019.
:facepalm:

cowboyec

Reaction score
if they won't spend the pick on a QB...why not.
start Gallup opposite Cooper...Beasley in the slot.
cut bait w/Hurns,or TWill or Thompson.
what the hell.
:starspin:GO COWBOYS:starspin:

ghst187

Reaction score
Per ESPN, the Dallas Cowboys are officially a joke of an organization.

Seriously why doesn’t Jerry fire JG and hire Chip Kelly? Or Rowdy?
How in the wide world of sports are we the most valuable sports franchise while also one of the biggest jokes in the league? I am seriously jealous of Cleveland fans these days.
That’s how bad it’s gotten.