Recap: Amari Cooper's Post Titans Game Comment

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
"I really like the offense, I'm doing somethings I did in college... I mean it works."

stiletto

Reaction score
Cooper is clearly a guy that can play. The offense just is too predictable in general. Nothing surprises the defenses. Also our Defense as good as it has seemed is probably the worst in the league on 3rd down. Bend don't break at its' best but tonight it broke and lost the game. Played great for 2 series then completely choked. This season is really over guys. Face it...hope for change at this point.

links18

Reaction score
Cooper is clearly a guy that can play. The offense just is too predictable in general. Nothing surprises the defenses. Also our Defense as good as it has seemed is probably the worst in the league on 3rd down. Bend don't break at its' best but tonight it broke and lost the game. Played great for 2 series then completely choked. This season is really over guys. Face it...hope for change at this point.

Nothing surprises the defense, not even the trick play pass to the QB late in the 4th quarter.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Just the new guy trying to say the right things. It would be hilarious if he threw them under the bus after his first game though.

kevm3

Reaction score
I think amari will love picking up fat paychecks and not have to perform. Enjoy the comfortable mediocrity that is the dallas cowboys.

stiletto

Reaction score
I thought for 2 weeks in and not too much practice, he looked pretty good for the first time out. The rest of the team which has been together forever was laughable....