Video: Amari Coopers route running

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I hate giving up a 1st rd that has not changed but I love what I see from Cooper and I think it will also have a positive effect on Gallup as he continues to learn and develop at WR. This could turn into a damn good duo at WR and because of that it does take some of the sting away from giving up a 1st.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I hate giving up a 1st rd that has not changed but I love what I see from Cooper and I think it will also have a positive effect on Gallup as he continues to learn and develop at WR. This could turn into a damn good duo at WR and because of that it does take some of the sting away from giving up a 1st.

LOL ......but Doom isn't this WORTH a first round pick?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
LOL ......but Doom isn't this WORTH a first round pick?

To an extent yes but without the luxury of having a 1st rd. pick under a rookie contract for 4 years. I had mix feelings on Cooper deal but never had an issue with the player. Cowboys made the deal and I have given my opinion and moved on, I like having Cooper here and think a player of his caliber can go a long way in helping this offense to start hitting on all cylinders

conner01

Reaction score
Agree completely
Gallup and cooper could be a nice duo
Cooper is a great route runner and knows how to get open which hopefully Gallup can learn from
I hated the price but the player can play

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Let's just all hope now, that Dak, take's his leadership role as THE man, our QB to the next level, and him and cooper and Gallop do some off time after practice is over time and work it all in. Dak HAS to know this guy will be open, now he just needs to air that ball out and let it go...oh and work HAD on his accuracy! I'm with doom, hate we gave away our1st rnd, but IF this works out, and coop and Dak can become THOSE 2 players like Brady and (whats his name, not the TE) we might just be surprised. Got my fingers crossed they can gel quicker then expected...

silvrNblue

Reaction score
More big facts.

Get out of my head Darryl.

Guys don't want to get embarrassed in practice which will cause them to naturally up their game.

acxlDd3.png
:hammer:

Ken

Reaction score
Best route runner i can remember playing for Dallas. Glenn was really good and Miles Austin was a very precise route runner...but this guy runs great routes with precision and he is constantly setting up other routes. CBs heads are spinning by the end of the game with this guy.

Anyone who questions giving up a 1st for this guy....get over it. You don't typically trade firsts for Wrs because usually there is something wrong with them. That is not the case with this guy. He is young, polished and a great dude. He would never be available if not for the fire sale going on in Oakland...same with Mack.

Just enjoy it...

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
The guy is just one helluva technition.

As stated in the video, if you have spent a 1st round on a guy doing these type of things then you have already won.

geez an ad IN the actual video, like tv. I guess that was inevitable