Video: Amari - Nasty Route Running

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
When people talk about letting Cooper go or trading him...this is the stuff you are giving away........That's tough.
Agree. And I'm not listening to any couch fan or basement computer geek fan who suggest any movement of players or acquisition of players since they have zero say so in the matter, and that includes myself. Sometimes I want certain players gone or to stay, and a lot of times I'm wrong... Not only that, a lot of times, the GM or coach is wrong. Hell, Jerry's been wrong for over 25 years.

I'm keeping Cooper because he's a talented person but more importantly, a team guy.

ondaedg

Reaction score
No one runs routes like Amari. I laugh every time I hear someone say he’s overrated. Ceedee is benefitting from AC being on the field. Get rid of Amari and Ceedee’s production goes down.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Agree. And I'm not listening to any couch fan or basement computer geek fan who suggest any movement of players or acquisition of players since they have zero say so in the matter, and that includes myself. Sometimes I want certain players gone or to stay, and a lot of times I'm wrong... Not only that, a lot of times, the GM or coach is wrong. Hell, Jerry's been wrong for over 25 years.

I'm keeping Cooper because he's a talented person but more importantly, a team guy.
I agree. I feel the same way. I feel Gallup is more replaceable though I love all of them and hope we can somehow find a way to bring them all back.

nobody

Reaction score
The demise of Amari Cooper as a number is extremely overexaggerated......just nasty!!!!

That was some interference too. He knew Coop juked him and he hung his arm out to hold him.

And I swear, Cooper has slinkies for ankles.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
You just can not beat his route running ability. If you single coverage him, he will make you pay.

It's sad that he can never stay completely healthy. I believe with his speed and route-running, he could truly be one of the best. But when you've always got something limiting you, it's tough to put up the numbers needed for that consideration.

zerofill

Reaction score
Imagine if he didn't have all the foot problems etc... How good he is now, he might even be better. I think that surgery must have done a lot for him though.

Havic

Reaction score
That is his route running being hurt also. Imagine if this dude could play a season without nagging injuries

Reactions: BAT

jrumann59

Reaction score
It's sad that he can never stay completely healthy. I believe with his speed and route-running, he could truly be one of the best. But when you've always got something limiting you, it's tough to put up the numbers needed for that consideration.
its the NFL everyone has something bothering them. IF you have not been to the training room as NFL player you are not trying.