Twitter: Amari on contract talks: “I’m more focused on actually playing."

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
That's why these guys have agents - they worry about money, you worry about playing.

And gawd, that interview sucked. Not on Cooper's end - I think he did better than your average 24 year old with a camera shoved in his face would - but the questions the media asked him after about the first minute or so were just inane.

"The market for wide receivers has gone up this offseason, what do you think about that?"

"I'm feeling good about it." (what do you want me to say? I'll be making millions of dollars extra, oh that's going to be terrible.)

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
That's why these guys have agents - they worry about money, you worry about playing.

And gawd, that interview sucked. Not on Cooper's end - I think he did better than your average 24 year old with a camera shoved in his face would - but the questions the media asked him after about the first minute or so were just inane.

"The market for wide receivers has gone up this offseason, what do you think about that?"

"I'm feeling good about it." (what do you want me to say? I'll be making millions of dollars extra, oh that's going to be terrible.)
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Ya, really!
That #19 got Cat Class& He's got Cat Style :thumbup:

:starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
You can kinda tell Amari is a quiet, nice kid...but he is certainly a technical beast WR on the football field. Didn't take long to see that he is the opposite of Dez Bryant.
Somehow, I don't see much 'kid' in him ,when, if somebody is "on the prod/ trying to ride herd over him" ,,,in fact,l'm picking up the vibe that he won't put up with much crowding at all.