Twitter: Amari playing with cracked ribs

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I broke three ribs completely away from my sternum in a motorcycle crash several years ago. They were severe breaks, but regardless, I don’t have a clue how anyone can play football with broken ribs. Probably a needle involved.

Xeven

Reaction score
Let him heal. Need him healthy for playoffs if we get there.

Creeper

Reaction score
I cannot imagine they will allow Cooper to go over the middle with cracked ribs. Now that the Eagles know his ribs are cracked they will surely target those ribs. This is a game where Dak will have to earn his money because he could be down 2 receivers by half-time.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I cannot imagine they will allow Cooper to go over the middle with cracked ribs. Now that the Eagles know his ribs are cracked they will surely target those ribs. This is a game where Dak will have to earn his money because he could be down 2 receivers by half-time.
We will use Lamb and TE over the middle.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I'm not one to prove who's right or wrong. But, when a player doesn't play hard, he's less capable of getting injured. Tomato, tomatoes. Meow!
you msut be kidding. Go back and watch the Bucs game. Zeke was great. Dak gets sacked 5 times if it werent for Zeke stepping up and popping people in the mouth.
He was asked to play a role, and he did it without whining. The anger towards Zeke makes me sick around this place. He plays hard every single snap and keeps quiet and doesnt whine. If anyone could be complaining it is him. If this was Leveon Bell he would be throwing his coaches under the buss about not getting the ball.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Cooper is a quiet warrior. If he had a TD celebration and talked a big game hed be more popular. He doesnt say boo and he just goes out and plays. Love the guy. BUt, I loved TO as well as Dez... so im good with anyone that produces.

Creeper

Reaction score
We can use Brown or Wilson.

Either there is a big dropoff from Cooper to Brown/Wilson or Cooper is not worth $20 million. I think missing Cooper, if he cannot play, will be huge for Dallas and I am not even a big Cooper fan.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Cooper is a quiet warrior. If he had a TD celebration and talked a big game hed be more popular. He doesnt say boo and he just goes out and plays. Love the guy. BUt, I loved TO as well as Dez... so im good with anyone that produces.

d3a5c7dfeb25aa6977c5b4b566f037b0.gif

Batman1980

Reaction score
Either there is a big dropoff from Cooper to Brown/Wilson or Cooper is not worth $20 million. I think missing Cooper, if he cannot play, will be huge for Dallas and I am not even a big Cooper fan.

Cooper and Gallup would be a tough loss for any offense. Thankfully we also have a highly paid offensive line, a $160 million QB and a $90 million RB. We have enough talent on offense that we should be able to function reasonably well, even against strong defenses like Philadelphia, with a few injuries. As long as they're not Dak or another key offensive lineman. Biadasz and Steele better bring their A-game.

glimmerman

Reaction score
If Cooper is just on the field he should draw a double. Leaves single somewhere. Hoping they can get open. I miss Gallup.