Amari Quote Sums Up Linehan As Problem

cern

Reaction score

Sorry if this was posted. Board moves fast after a game.

Reading this makes my head hurt a bit and glad that Dak and Amari are “rebelling” a bit against the bland playcalling we are seeing.

I don’t care how the season ends...we need new coaches on the offensive side of the ball

The more Dak calls audibles, the better he'll become. Just like #9.

aikemirv

Reaction score

Sorry if this was posted. Board moves fast after a game.

Reading this makes my head hurt a bit and glad that Dak and Amari are “rebelling” a bit against the bland playcalling we are seeing.

I don’t care how the season ends...we need new coaches on the offensive side of the ball

To be fair though didn’t Dak just overthrow that same pass to Gallop and the week before too.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Really hope we revaluate Linehan and Kellen Moore in the offseason.

The offensive play calling is way too predictable and we don't play to Dak's strengths. Or more accurately, we keep trying to make Dak something he isn't.

As far as the QB Coach, Dak needs someone who is going to work with and demand he improves his accuracy, ball protection, and progressions. Kellen may be a good coach down the road but he doesn't appear to be doing anything to get Dak to improve.

I don't think it would happen but Jerry should get Romo to spend some dedicated time with Dak in the off-season. Anything besides expecting Kellen Moore and Scott Linehan to magically figure it out.

Ideally, we'd hire a new OC who doubles as a QB coach. Dak has to get better. I'd prefer a young college guy who will bring some new wrinkles to the offense and has a history with RPOs. If not, someone like Jeremy Bates (Jets) could be available after this season.

Last edited:

cern

Reaction score
I think we all need to come to terms with the fact that we will win the division and Garrett won't be fired.

But Linehan has to be thrown out of the Star with the doors closed
Not my preference, but totally realistic.