Amari should tell Stephen the Dak is the person that needs that pay cut

NotForLong

Reaction score
Because this is what quarterbacks cost. Judging everybody on the Rodgers, Wilson, and Mahomes level means there should be around 25 starting quarterbacks making the league minimum. Look at the signing bonuses first round draft picks get before they even play in an NFL game.

If the Cowboys didn't pay Dak what they ultimately did, do you honestly think another team wouldn't have? The same thing is going on now in Arizona with Kyler Murray. He hasn't won a Super Bowl yet, he's not the best QB in the league, so I guess the Cardinals should kick him to the curb and pick up Andy Dalton??

The Cowboys' best chance to win in the immediate future was by giving Dak that contract. He was and still is better than any other option factually available to the Cowboys. We're not getting Mahomes or Josh Allen and drafting a quarterback is an absolute crapshoot. Would you rather have Prescott or the next Blake Bortles or Mitch Trubisky?
:lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because this is what quarterbacks cost. Judging everybody on the Rodgers, Wilson, and Mahomes level means there should be around 25 starting quarterbacks making the league minimum. Look at the signing bonuses first round draft picks get before they even play in an NFL game.

If the Cowboys didn't pay Dak what they ultimately did, do you honestly think another team wouldn't have? The same thing is going on now in Arizona with Kyler Murray. He hasn't won a Super Bowl yet, he's not the best QB in the league, so I guess the Cardinals should kick him to the curb and pick up Andy Dalton??

The Cowboys' best chance to win in the immediate future was by giving Dak that contract. He was and still is better than any other option factually available to the Cowboys. We're not getting Mahomes or Josh Allen and drafting a quarterback is an absolute crapshoot. Would you rather have Prescott or the next Blake Bortles or Mitch Trubisky?
Tad is that you????:muttley:

Hoods

Reaction score
I agree, old fellow. Can you believe the chumps who see that as spam and still feel compelled to post here?
Hee-hee
I've seen threads deleted with enough complaints. But hee-hee I guess.

EDIT: Yup, this was moved to the OT Zone.