Amazing How Far Our Star has Fallen

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
windward;2392624 said:
If the Giants were without Eli, Derrick Ward Chris Snee Kenny Phillips Aaron Ross and Corey Webster and had Brad Johnson at QB, then you may have a point.

Tony Romo is a huge loss for the Cowboys.

However, how many teams have Andre Gurode, Flozell Adams, Leonard Davis, Marion Barber, Terrell Owens, Roy Williams, Jason Witten, Demarcus Ware, Greg Ellis and Ken Hamlin.

The Cowboys roster is still stacked and I gurantee you if you give more compotent coaching staffs this roster, they would be playing alot better than they did.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
NinePointOh;2390109 said:
No. Williams, Newman, and Kosier all missed the Cardinals game. Williams, Kosier, and Anderson all missed the Commanders game.

And even so, those were an OT loss and a 2-point loss against teams that are now a combined 10-5.

Not to mention that Romo's injury probably resulted in one of those losses. Had he not been hit and injured on the first play of overtime, I'm pretty sure we would have driven down the field and at least kicked a field goal to win it.

30yrheel

Reaction score
last year's 13-3 was a farce, we had a lot of good luck. now we've had bad luck, and this team is exposed

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
AsthmaField;2389692 said:
In a "What have you done for me lately?" league, we have been playing poorly for the past month. It's no big surprise that the media is cooking us right now.

However, by the same token, if we start lighting it up and playing up to our talent, everyone in the media will be right back on the bandwagon. They'll still be talking about how we haven't won a playoff game in 12 years... but they will stop roasting us alive.

Very well said. The media has to do that to fuel the "what happens next" mentality with veiwers.