Ambar Garcia

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Yes, I am. I've listen to her several times. I posted here work experience, show me where she worked hard in a career field such as the one she is currently employed in prior to being hired with the Cowboys. I mean, it's there in black and white. You want to debate that, thats fine with me but it's there and there is not one job or any education that suggests she was hired for anything other then the reasons I stated.

You like here, that's fine. I don't think she's very good. I would think this would be the end of it.
You listened to her? Last year? Listen to her now, she's obviously worked hard because she is better now.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
It wasn’t just the fact that she’s Spanish. It’s the fact that she’s Spanish, very young and very pretty. But yeah, I did have a preconceived belief which she proved me wrong.
For clarification, I don't think she's Spanish, as Spanish come from Spain. However, she is Hispanic.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
It seems a lot of times she just repeat what she hears other people say. I don't think she comes up with her own talking points.
This is the majority of sports media types. They are not breaking down film.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
You listened to her? Last year? Listen to her now, she's obviously worked hard because she is better now.

Better is not good. But I ask you, what does this have to do with anything? You ask a question but you don't like the answer you get so here we are. You don't get it. You don't get to tell people what they like or what they don't and you don't get to use innuendo to suggest that it's racially motivated, like you did in post 8 of this thread. I've told you why I'm not a fan. You can accept that or you can move on but I don't owe you a thing other then that. Is she working hard to get better? Perhaps, I don't know, but I know this. I know that when she got the job, she did nothing, at all, to suggest she deserved it, based on here work or educational history. I mean, you asked, I told you. If you don't want the answer, don't ask the question.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
First of all, I don't really agree that she is all that knowledgeable about the game. I agree with those who say that there are many out there who are more knowledgeable but honestly, if I look at it objectively and put all of the existential BS aside, I feel as if a person who is in a profession should actually work at the craft. It's like a broadcasting crew. You have the Pros who did the work to become a Broadcaster, those are the play by play guys and then you have the analysts. Those guys are often former players or coaches, people who came up around the game and actually know the game. She is neither. This is who Ambar Garcia was, before she landed this gig.

xperience

• Spanish Correspondent
    Dallas Cowboys

Aug 2015 – Present4 years 2 months

• ck48xrmh3ctwna0w2y1hos0ln

Brand Ambassador
    Self-employed
    Jun 2012 – Present7 years 4 months

Dallas/Fort Worth Area

• Assist with the implementation of sales and marketing campaigns to create brand awareness
    • Interact with consumers, provide information about products or services a company has to offer, and perform product demonstrations
    • Assist with pre and post events set-ups• Assist with the implementation of sales and marketing campaigns to create brand awareness
    • Interact with consumers, provide information about products or services a company has to offer, and perform product demonstrations
    • Assist with pre and post events set-ups

• Model
    Television
    2012 – Present7 years

• Ford Focus Commercial 2012
    • Ford Escape Commercial 2013
    • Escapade Club Commercial 2013
    • Nuestra Belleza Latina Contestant 2012/2013• Ford Focus Commercial 2012
    • Ford Escape Commercial 2013
    • Escapade Club Commercial 2013
    • Nuestra Belleza Latina Contestant 2012/2013
  • ck48xrmh3ctwna0w2y1hos0ln

Assistant
    Ginsberg & Associates
    Aug 2009 – Jan 20133 years 6 months

• Data entry consisting of client information regarding workers compensation claims
    • Organized files and translated documents for the attorneys
    • Data entry for billing• Data entry consisting of client information regarding workers compensation claims
    • Organized files and translated documents for the attorneys
    • Data entry for billing

• Avid Tutor
    Mansfield ISD
    Feb 2012 – May 20124 months

• Enhanced learning capabilities for students
    • Thoroughly guided students through problems they struggled with
    • Provided students with college preparation techniques• Enhanced learning capabilities for students
    • Thoroughly guided students through problems they struggled with
    • Provided students with college preparation techniques

• Cub Scout Leader
    Boy Scouts of America
    Aug 2011 – Mar 20128 months

• Led a team of children and helped them grow as an individual
    • Taught my team CPR, leadership, risk management and loss prevention techniques
    • Educated my team in physical education and nutrition• Led a team of children and helped them grow as an individual
    • Taught my team CPR, leadership, risk management and loss prevention techniques
    • Educated my team in physical education and nutrition

• Sales Associate
    GUESS?, Inc.
    Jun 2011 – Nov 20116 months

• Operated cash register, stocked, maintained inventory, and provided optimal customer service• Operated cash register, stocked, maintained inventory, and provided optimal customer service
Education
I don't say that it's her fault that she got the gig and I don't hold that against her but it also doesn't mean I think she is very good at what she does. She should at least learn to become a better speaker. I mean, that's what she does for a living and a majority of that is English. Learn your craft. There are a lot of people out there who have put in the work to land a job like that. Do the work.
You don’t think she’s knowledgeable about football because you are biased towards women sports analysts. But you’ll never admit it. She has different takes than the other knuckleheads on Cowboys Break and you obviously don’t watch or you would know that.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
LOL.... The last desperate act of a losing argument, personal attack. You didn't disappoint me Joe. BTW, your post is a personal attack. You should take care not to do this in future. It's not a good idea and it is against the rules of this board.

So save that note. You remember that and think twice about responding to my posts or trying to interact with me. No love lost, at all. You keep to yourself and I will do like wise with you. There is zero reason for us to interact and since you've clearly demonstrated your opinion, you have no excuse to color outside the lines here.

We clear?
It may have been a personal attack but he was certainly correct.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
You don’t think she’s knowledgeable about football because you are biased towards women sports analysts. But you’ll never admit it. She has different takes than the other knuckleheads on Cowboys Break and you obviously don’t watch or you would know that.

Proof? I mean, is that even a concern to you or is it just an inconvenient speed bump in the way? It has nothing to do with her being a women but that's how you want to roll with this, that's cool with me. Everybody knows who and what you are on this board. You go boy.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
It may have been a personal attack but he was certainly correct.

What is that old saying? "Takes one to know one", I think it is? But keep on going with this. I'd love to give you enough rope because I know you can't resist hanging yourself with it. Keep on going, push it over the line. Show me who you really are.

;)

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Proof? I mean, is that even a concern to you or is it just an inconvenient speed bump in the way? It has nothing to do with her being a women but that's how you want to roll with this, that's cool with me. Everybody knows who and what you are on this board. You go boy.
You can deny being biased against women sports analysts but the proof is in your posts.
We clear?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
You can deny being biased against women sports analysts but the proof is in your posts.
We clear?

Hey, my posts are there for all and I have a long history of them so I'm good. Anybody can verify who and what I am and you know what, I'm OK with it. I'm OK with whatever folks decide I am because I'm OK with me. But you, well...... LOL, you are a different story. See, you use this whole "Hate Women" thing to try and color opinions of people. It's a pretty common tactic in certain circles.

But I'm OK with it. See, I trust people to evaluate me for what I am and I'm OK for people to evaluate you for yours. At the end of the day, I feel pretty good about where we each will land on that front. So go ahead, push forward, just a little bit further Rockport. You are really close I think. Push it a little more for me.

I have faith you can do this! :thumbup:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Hey, my posts are there for all and I have a long history of them so I'm good. Anybody can verify who and what I am and you know what, I'm OK with it. I'm OK with whatever folks decide I am because I'm OK with me. But you, well...... LOL, you are a different story. See, you use this whole "Hate Women" thing to try and color opinions of people. It's a pretty common tactic in certain circles.

But I'm OK with it. See, I trust people to evaluate me for what I am and I'm OK for people to evaluate you for yours. At the end of the day, I feel pretty good about where we each will land on that front. So go ahead, push forward, just a little bit further Rockport. You are really close I think. Push it a little more for me.

Quit lying weak one. I said you’re biased against women analysts, not that you hate women.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Now I remember why I put you on ignore way back. Once you’re proved wrong, you start lying to change the narrative. In other words a loser. Back on ignore you go.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Now I remember why I put you on ignore way back. Once you’re proved wrong, you start lying to change the narrative. In other words a loser. Back on ignore you go.

I guess it's just my crappy luck that your memory failed you..........

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
I understand. Most guys don’t listen to women sports analysts. They think they’re beneath them somehow.
Usually when men don't like the way a woman does her job its because they are insecure. I think Risen would like it if the above statement were true. lol

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I do not like her very much ..... I like Taylor Stern but Mrs Garcia comes out of left field with her opinions sometimes