1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

Ambar Garcia

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by Rockport, Aug 26, 2019.

1. JoeKing

JoeKing Diehard Zone Supporter

20,789 Messages
    17,486 Likes Received
    You listened to her? Last year? Listen to her now, she's obviously worked hard because she is better now.

2. dogunwo

dogunwo Franchise Tagged

9,620 Messages
    4,889 Likes Received
    For clarification, I don't think she's Spanish, as Spanish come from Spain. However, she is Hispanic.

3. dogunwo

dogunwo Franchise Tagged

9,620 Messages
    4,889 Likes Received
    This is the majority of sports media types. They are not breaking down film.

4. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Regular Joe....

53,551 Messages
    21,454 Likes Received
    Better is not good. But I ask you, what does this have to do with anything? You ask a question but you don't like the answer you get so here we are. You don't get it. You don't get to tell people what they like or what they don't and you don't get to use innuendo to suggest that it's racially motivated, like you did in post 8 of this thread. I've told you why I'm not a fan. You can accept that or you can move on but I don't owe you a thing other then that. Is she working hard to get better? Perhaps, I don't know, but I know this. I know that when she got the job, she did nothing, at all, to suggest she deserved it, based on here work or educational history. I mean, you asked, I told you. If you don't want the answer, don't ask the question.

kskboys likes this.
  5. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer Zone Supporter

19,317 Messages
    16,889 Likes Received
    You don’t think she’s knowledgeable about football because you are biased towards women sports analysts. But you’ll never admit it. She has different takes than the other knuckleheads on Cowboys Break and you obviously don’t watch or you would know that.

JoeKing likes this.
  6. Rockport

19,317 Messages
    16,889 Likes Received
    It may have been a personal attack but he was certainly correct.

JoeKing likes this.
  7. ABQCOWBOY

53,551 Messages
    21,454 Likes Received
    Proof? I mean, is that even a concern to you or is it just an inconvenient speed bump in the way? It has nothing to do with her being a women but that's how you want to roll with this, that's cool with me. Everybody knows who and what you are on this board. You go boy.

8. ABQCOWBOY

53,551 Messages
    21,454 Likes Received
    What is that old saying? "Takes one to know one", I think it is? But keep on going with this. I'd love to give you enough rope because I know you can't resist hanging yourself with it. Keep on going, push it over the line. Show me who you really are.

;)

9. Rockport

19,317 Messages
    16,889 Likes Received
    You can deny being biased against women sports analysts but the proof is in your posts.
    We clear?

JoeKing likes this.
  10. ABQCOWBOY

53,551 Messages
    21,454 Likes Received
    Hey, my posts are there for all and I have a long history of them so I'm good. Anybody can verify who and what I am and you know what, I'm OK with it. I'm OK with whatever folks decide I am because I'm OK with me. But you, well...... LOL, you are a different story. See, you use this whole "Hate Women" thing to try and color opinions of people. It's a pretty common tactic in certain circles.

But I'm OK with it. See, I trust people to evaluate me for what I am and I'm OK for people to evaluate you for yours. At the end of the day, I feel pretty good about where we each will land on that front. So go ahead, push forward, just a little bit further Rockport. You are really close I think. Push it a little more for me.

I have faith you can do this! :thumbup:

11. Dre11

Dre11 Well-Known Member

9,558 Messages
    5,903 Likes Received
    Some are. It's why I rather listen to 80% former player analyst, coaches,scouts

Rockport likes this.
  12. Rockport

19,317 Messages
    16,889 Likes Received
    Quit lying weak one. I said you’re biased against women analysts, not that you hate women.

JoeKing likes this.
  13. Rockport

19,317 Messages
    16,889 Likes Received
    Now I remember why I put you on ignore way back. Once you’re proved wrong, you start lying to change the narrative. In other words a loser. Back on ignore you go.

JoeKing likes this.
  14. ABQCOWBOY

53,551 Messages
    21,454 Likes Received
    LOL....... OK.

15. ABQCOWBOY

53,551 Messages
    21,454 Likes Received
    I guess it's just my crappy luck that your memory failed you..........

16. TexasHillbilly

TexasHillbilly Well-Known Member

1,906 Messages
    1,594 Likes Received
    Maybe it's just a woman's voice in general. :laugh:

17. TexasHillbilly

1,906 Messages
    1,594 Likes Received
    Maybe it's not her mic. :laugh:

Fontaine likes this.
  18. TexasHillbilly

1,906 Messages
    1,594 Likes Received
    Usually when men don't like the way a woman does her job its because they are insecure. I think Risen would like it if the above statement were true. lol

Rockport likes this.
  19. zrinkill

zrinkill Troller of Trolls and apparent Dak slobberer Zone Supporter

39,542 Messages
    12,271 Likes Received
    I do not like her very much ..... I like Taylor Stern but Mrs Garcia comes out of left field with her opinions sometimes

20. jay94

jay94 Well-Known Member

1,396 Messages
    834 Likes Received

She was awful a complete airhead. Ambar is the best female host they have on the show in my opinion. Taylor Stern said so many ludicrous things over the course of time, she just likes to spout out with no thought.

JoeKing, Rockport and Vanilla2 like this.