big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
American Horror Story Season 7: the Theme, the Cast, and More Juicy Details
March 16, 2017 by RYAN ROSCHKE

569dd3dc3b557313_2_Sarah_paulson.jpg

It's been months since American Horror Story was renewed for a seventh season, and hints and details have begun to trickle in. Creator and executive producer Ryan Murphy appeared at the Television Critics Association's Winter press tour in January and gave up some small but important details — including the addition of two returning cast members! Then, in February, he shared even more exciting details regarding what's to come, including a crazy solid theme. Here's what we can expect for the next installment of American Horror Story.

1. The First Hints

In an October 2016 cover story with Entertainment Weekly, Ryan Murphy slyly dropped some information on season seven. The idea apparently just came to him. "It comes to me as it always comes to me," he said. "I sit up in bed and I say 'That's it!' I have been mulling a couple of ideas, and I wasn't loving it. Then I was thinking of this other thing, and I literally sat up in bed and said 'That's it!' Whenever it happens it's such a relief because it's so much pressure."

So what, exactly, is the idea? Much like season six's "show-within-a-show" model, the next installment is "also a narratively strange idea," according to Murphy. He also said, "I've already started to call people saying, 'Put this on your calendar.' It's a good one."

2. The Theme

3. The Cast

4. The Other Clues

5. The Premiere Date

Obviously, we know AHS won't be back until Fall of 2017. The first five seasons of the show had October premieres; Roanoke was the first season to be moved up to September! So a safe assumption is October. And hey, if it comes early again, all the better for us.

I had to leave a lot out. Read all about it here:

https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/American-Horror-Story-Season-7-Details-42513095