American Idol..

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
Wow I havent really watched this since the 1st season , but wow Carrie Underwood looks the part and is a beatiful singer.....This Bo Bice guy just won the whole thing , he was amazing.... Vonzell is a very beautiful woman who can really knock your socks off when she hits her points..;Looks like its Vonzelle and Carrie duking it out for the spot behind Bo. What does everyone else think....

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
dillinger319 said:
Wow I havent really watched this since the 1st season , but wow Carrie Underwood looks the part and is a beatiful singer.....This Bo Bice guy just won the whole thing , he was amazing.... Vonzell is a very beautiful woman who can really knock your socks off when she hits her points..;Looks like its Vonzelle and Carrie duking it out for the spot behind Bo. What does everyone else think....

Well... this is actually the first year I have watched it past the prelims... as they are hilarious...

I did so because I can't take my eyes off of Underwood... :D

I think all three of these will get record contracts and are very talented, but Bice has the better stage presence...

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Well... this is actually the first year I have watched it past the prelims... as they are hilarious...

I did so because I can't take my eyes off of Underwood... :D

I think all three of these will get record contracts and are very talented, but Bice has the better stage presence...

I know what you mean Trick..wow I really think that Bice will win but I really wish that my future wife would win...lol....