America's Game 1992 Dallas Cowboys #5 TREE

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
CowboyJeff;1354320 said:
I'd love a tree of the Super Bowl 13 original broadcast that NFL Network aired while I was in Disney.

I would be happy to start one. My tivo cut off because of the way they listed it on the stations guide with 2:00 minutes to go.

I have it all captured and edited I am just waiting until they show it again and can fill in the last 2 minutes...

THen I will start one.

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
theebs;1354328 said:
I would be happy to start one. My tivo cut off because of the way they listed it on the stations guide with 2:00 minutes to go.

I have it all captured and edited I am just waiting until they show it again and can fill in the last 2 minutes...

THen I will start one.

If they air it again (and I pray they do), I wont need a copy. lol Out of curiosity, how was the rebroadcast quality? Was it grainy? Showing its age? Or did it look like it was live? I have a copy of SB 13 I've had for years, and it's in desperate need of an upgrade.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
CowboyJeff;1354329 said:
If they air it again (and I pray they do), I wont need a copy. lol Out of curiosity, how was the rebroadcast quality? Was it grainy? Showing its age? Or did it look like it was live? I have a copy of SB 13 I've had for years, and it's in desperate need of an upgrade.

IT is actually really good!

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Hey Theebs/Latin:

There is a torrent being seeded at Demonoid of the 1977 Cowboys/Americas Game. The file size is only 350 MB, so I'm guessing that would most likely be Xvid. I'm downloading it now.

I'd like to have the 1992 game, but I live over seas. The postage may not be reasonable. I really dont know. Latin if you would send it to me, I would burn it and see that it branches out. Unless of course someone intends to create a torrent. I dont mind the added postage, but others might.

Let me know, and I will PM you with an address.:)

TEK2000

Reaction score
I'm willing to pass this along if you want to send it to me Theebs.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;1355533 said:
Hey Theebs/Latin:

There is a torrent being seeded at Demonoid of the 1977 Cowboys/Americas Game. The file size is only 350 MB, so I'm guessing that would most likely be Xvid. I'm downloading it now.

I'd like to have the 1992 game, but I live over seas. The postage may not be reasonable. I really dont know. Latin if you would send it to me, I would burn it and see that it branches out. Unless of course someone intends to create a torrent. I dont mind the added postage, but others might.

Let me know, and I will PM you with an address.:)

i can send it just pm me the address

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
LatinMind;1355580 said:
i can send it just pm me the address

Okay Latin:

I just PM'ed you with my address. I think that means I will be sending one to TEK2000. Is that right?

Correct me if I'm wrong, I've never done this before.:)

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;1355691 said:
Okay Latin:

I just PM'ed you with my address. I think that means I will be sending one to TEK2000. Is that right?

Correct me if I'm wrong, I've never done this before.:)

yes, but i havent gotten your pm

nevermind just got it

jkosturik

Reaction score
I would like to get a copy of this game too. I can burn it and pass it on. If I am following the posts right I think I will be getting a copy from TEK2000? Can you confirm?

Dallas22

Reaction score
Can someone start a tree for ALL the original broadcasts of all 8 Dallas Cowboy Super Bowls??? I already have Super Bowl 10 (Dal-17 vs Pit-21), but I am looking for the other 7 ASAP... thanks!

GO COWBOYS!!!

Dallas22

TEK2000

Reaction score
jkosturik;1371564 said:
I would like to get a copy of this game too. I can burn it and pass it on. If I am following the posts right I think I will be getting a copy from TEK2000? Can you confirm?

Is this gonna be your only post on the forum?

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Hey Tek. Latin sent the disc. I have'nt recieved it yet, but when I get it, I'm going to need your address.

Just PM me.:)

Dallas22

Reaction score
As of now, I only need 3 Dallas Cowboys original national broadcast Super Bowls - Super Bowl V (Baltimore), VI (Miami) and XIII (Pittsburgh, 2nd time they played)... please, can someone upload them or e-mail ASAP??? Thanks!

GO COWBOYS!!!

Dallas22

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Dallas22;1391161 said:
As of now, I only need 3 Dallas Cowboys original national broadcast Super Bowls - Super Bowl V (Baltimore), VI (Miami) and XIII (Pittsburgh, 2nd time they played)... please, can someone upload them or e-mail ASAP??? Thanks!

GO COWBOYS!!!

Dallas22

Well if that's all you need who's going to mail it to you?:D

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Do you guys want me to start a tree with the 93 americas team? It was very good.

the last tree didnt go over well...so not sure it is worth it.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;1382545 said:
Hey Tek. Latin sent the disc. I have'nt recieved it yet, but when I get it, I'm going to need your address.

Just PM me.:)

have u gotten it yet?

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
LatinMind;1391386 said:
have u gotten it yet?

Hey guys I just recieved it today. According to the date of your signature Latin, it took two weeks to get to Taiwan. Doesnt surprise me. I'm not sure who to blame the US postal service or the Taiwan postal service. Probably both.

Okay TEK. I need your address. Can you PM me with the info, and I'll get it out the following day. Not sure how long it will take, but hopefully less time than 2 weeks.

Thanks Theebs and Latin.:D

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;1399285 said:
Hey guys I just recieved it today. According to the date of your signature Latin, it took two weeks to get to Taiwan. Doesnt surprise me. I'm not sure who to blame the US postal service or the Taiwan postal service. Probably both.

Okay TEK. I need your address. Can you PM me with the info, and I'll get it out the following day. Not sure how long it will take, but hopefully less time than 2 weeks.

Thanks Theebs and Latin.:D

it might be something to do with all these damn holidays in the states this month too. and u know theres always that terrorism factor. lol

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
LatinMind;1399300 said:
it might be something to do with all these damn holidays in the states this month too. and u know theres always that terrorism factor. lol

Come to think of it. It was Chinese New Year last week. And the Taiwanese damn near burn down the entire island each year.;)