An Apology to Members of the Forum

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
After some self-introspection, I’ve realized that I’ve often times been harsh and abrasive to fellow members on the forum for their opinions and part of it was accompanied with a feeling of arrogance.

I wanted to apologize to all those members I was rude and abrasive too, particularly those who defend Dak and even Jerry and guys like Garrett. It is, in the end, football and we all share our love if the team.

This includes everybody who thinks to himself that he may be referring to me and if that is the case, it definitely refers to you. Again, my apologies for my rude behavior and often times condescending approach towards debating and plan on changing

This includes guys like @Streetwise and @OmerV especially. If you have any personal gripes please don’t hesitate to message me personally so I can apologize individually.

:thumbup:

Hardest thing about being a grown up is admitting that you might not be the solution but instead, might be part of the problem. Hell, I'm getting old and that one still hits me in the face and I'm like, "What..... what the hell was that?" and then I continue right along down the wrong path. It happens to all of us but hey, good on you to make a move and say you are sorry. That's cool khiladi.

Londonboy

Reaction score
After some self-introspection, I’ve realized that I’ve often times been harsh and abrasive to fellow members on the forum for their opinions and part of it was accompanied with a feeling of arrogance.

I wanted to apologize to all those members I was rude and abrasive too, particularly those who defend Dak and even Jerry and guys like Garrett. It is, in the end, football and we all share our love if the team.

This includes everybody who thinks to himself that he may be referring to me and if that is the case, it definitely refers to you. Again, my apologies for my rude behavior and often times condescending approach towards debating and plan on changing

This includes guys like @Streetwise and @OmerV especially. If you have any personal gripes please don’t hesitate to message me personally so I can apologize individually.
At least You've never been a grammar bully.
BTW it's just introspection, no self- needed.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

No worries from me. I can clearly have the same tendencies at times.

For the record though, I don’t defend Jerry as a GM or Garrett as a coach, I just argue that the complaints should be based on reason and football related matters, not on soap opera, speculation and whatever the media can dream up to hook the reader/consumer. I’m happy to have a new coach, and wish we had a new GM as well. Hopefully the results will be better and more consistent with McCarthy.

Londonboy

Reaction score
There should be a comma after BTW and no space between the dash and needed.

P.S., sorry for being a grammar bully. Better than being a bully of grandmas. ;)
In My post, T & W shouldn't have been capitalised and "self-" should have been put in quotation marks, I suck as a grammar bully.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
In My post, T & W shouldn't have been capitalised and "self-" should have been put in quotation marks, I suck as a grammar bully.
The "Y" shouldn't have been capitalized, but I'm honestly not sure about the "T & W". I understand your thought process on why they shouldn't be, but as an abbreviation of sorts and/or texting shorthand, maybe it's okay?

Londonboy

Reaction score
The "Y" shouldn't have been capitalized, but I'm honestly not sure about the "T & W". I understand your thought process on why they shouldn't be, but as an abbreviation of sorts and/or texting shorthand, maybe it's okay?
Hey, I already admitted that I suck at being a grammar bully, must We continue to delve into the depths of My suckage?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Great movie, that was a great scene.