An Apology to the Entire Forum

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I didn't notice until it was too late that I goofed up the Draft Day Zone 2007. I forgot to make sure it was set up for replies.

Our intention was to have the initial post be a synopsis for each team, and the profiles to be in the responses and for you to give your input.

I hope you had fun anyway.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Hostile;1475868 said:
I didn't notice until it was too late that I goofed up the Draft Day Zone 2007. I forgot to make sure it was set up for replies.

Our intention was to have the initial post be a synopsis for each team, and the profiles to be in the responses and for you to give your input.

You should be lynched.

you ruined the whole day.

What the heck were you thinking?

Just kidding. Thought I would try to fit in with the lynch mob that rides the range around here when you say something they don't like.

Ya'll did a great job today.

That's why I've been here for 10 hours.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
No biggie Hos, enjoying listening to your radio show.....good analysis about us rushing and getting to the QB's in 07

adamknite

Reaction score
Everyone makes mistakes, you're still great Hos.... just make sure it never happens again! :cool:

calico

Reaction score
Hostile;1475868 said:

lol, I said to myself earlier when I first checked it out that it would have been better if we had been allowed to reply :laugh2:

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
The truth is Hos predicted exactly what Dallas did in their first two moves. How bad is that. I would not have wanted that messed up and my only claim to fame was picking Roy, of course that was not predicting we would trade down to do it, just that even saftys can go high in the first.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Ya know, Hos....you never have to apologize for busting your butt...great job, as usual.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Joe a Cowboys fan;1475978 said:
The truth is Hos predicted exactly what Dallas did in their first two moves. How bad is that. I would not have wanted that messed up and my only claim to fame was picking Roy, of course that was not predicting we would trade down to do it, just that even saftys can go high in the first.
LOL

I didn't think anyone had noticed that.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Thanks for being understanding all. I can't thank you enough for how well things went today. The Mods only had one thing to really address today and it happened in chat.

You were all great. It is so appreciated.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
Yeah I had fun today. My only problem was not being able to get into the chat.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everyone makes mistakes - you just seem to make more of them than most people. Don't let it happen again.

Git me?

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
all the great things you do in this forum... thats not a prob, but thanks for apologizing...