An Apology

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I know this doesn't belong in this board, especially with the draft being so close, but this is the board where I made my comments.
Yesterday via a Clarett thread I lashed out at a fellow Zone member. I am all for stating your opinion along with using the level of enthusiasm in which one deems necessary. However I believe I over stepped my personal boundries with some comments made to Mr. Inman Roshi.
To you young man, I apologize. For what ever reason I descended to a third graders mentality and proceeded to direct it toward Mr. Roshi.
There are no excuses on my part, I refuse to use them. I was wrong. Sorry Inman..........
Moderators, feel free to place this thread in the category of your choice but with 1 simple request, could you leave it here for awhile?

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
thats7 said:
I know this doesn't belong in this board, especially with the draft being so close, but this is the board where I made my comments.
Yesterday via a Clarett thread I lashed out at a fellow Zone member. I am all for stating your opinion along with using the level of enthusiasm in which one deems necessary. However I believe I over stepped my personal boundries with some comments made to Mr. Inman Roshi.
To you young man, I apologize. For what ever reason I descended to a third graders mentality and proceeded to direct it toward Mr. Roshi.
There are no excuses on my part, I refuse to use them. I was wrong. Sorry Inman..........
Moderators, feel free to place this thread in the category of your choice but with 1 simple request, could you leave it here for awhile?

No hard feelings. I return an apology, as I stepped out of bounds as well.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
We all lose our tempers from time to time and seems this time of year we all get shorter tempers.

Roughneck

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
We all lose our tempers from time to time and seems this time of year we all get shorter tempers.
Yeah, mainly because we've had to read about 10 Billion different Mock Drafts by now and everybody just wants Saturday to hurry the **** up and get here so all this speculation can be put to an end.

Under 24 Hours:

:tantrum:

Rocky

Reaction score
thats7 said:

I haven't a clue what this pertains to but it's awful big of you to offer an apology on a public mb. Not sure I've ever seen such civility in a forum before.

I'll follow your lead and apologize to everyone for not posting more frequently...

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
Rocky said:
I haven't a clue what this pertains to but it's awful big of you to offer an apology on a public mb. Not sure I've ever seen such civility in a forum before.

What he said ^