An Eagles fan reaction to Atl vs Dal

lukin2006

Reaction score
He sounds like us when Dak doesn’t play well. I just don’t get it though. I do not sit around worrying whether the eagles win or lose...and Wentz has never been the same since the knee injury. Because in year 2 Wentz was much better than Dak. Not so much now.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
This guy was my comic relieve during the draft. His impression was priceless when we got Ceedee.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Found this quick video on YouTube with the Eagles Fans reaction during the Last few seconds of the Atl vs Dal game:

It is only 1:57 long, but if you want to skip to the part I found most interesting (discussing the QBs for each team) then start at the 1:15 mark.
:grin:

another troll claim completely debunked. With bad HC coaching, horrible defense, and an oline in shambles dak carried the team to victory.

FYI.......Special teams matters.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Did he get the QBs mixed up? All I hear from sports pundits is how dak needs everyone around him, how he doesn't have the talent like wentz.

I guess that makes him a "Hater" on Eagles boards. Well unless their fan base is more mature than ours. :laugh:Eagles fan base more mature than ours, I made a funny...

Zman5

Reaction score
That’s my image of Pappy.

More like this for me.

hqdefault.jpg

SackMaster

Reaction score
He sounds like us when Dak doesn’t play well. I just don’t get it though. I do not sit around worrying whether the eagles win or lose...and Wentz has never been the same since the knee injury. Because in year 2 Wentz was much better than Dak. Not so much now.
Was it Wentz playing all that great, or was it the great TEAM that was able to go an win a Super Bowl without him?

Biag

Reaction score
I live up here in the Philly area and there is a slow churn of anti-Wentz sentiment starting. If he plays poorly the next few games, there are going to start to be calls for Jalen Hurts.

They play Cincy next so Wentz may find himself against their bad defense.
Locally it been building for awhile. It is the national media that loves him. I will be listening to the local stations tomorrow on the way to work instead of espn or fox.

Sydla

Reaction score
And while there is this love for Hurts, he's a risky guy to think is their savior if Wentz isn't the answer. FWIW, he really struggled by the end of camp apparently. Not that he can't improve, but there were concerns about accuracy, etc.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I get it though. I was watching the Eagles game during our game. I think at that point it was about seeing if the Eagles had some company in the dweller of the NFC East.....I Think we all know this is probably coming down to the Eagles and Cowboys.

efh313

Reaction score
Found this quick video on YouTube with the Eagles Fans reaction during the Last few seconds of the Atl vs Dal game:

It is only 1:57 long, but if you want to skip to the part I found most interesting (discussing the QBs for each team) then start at the 1:15 mark.

It’s always interesting and dare I say important to get people’s opinion from outside Cowboy Nation on Dak... Gives a unique perspective. Thanks for sharing!

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Well it's nice to see another team overpay for a player and get terrible production - thank you Carson Wentz.

Acheman08

Reaction score
I live up here in the Philly area and there is a slow churn of anti-Wentz sentiment starting. If he plays poorly the next few games, there are going to start to be calls for Jalen Hurts.

They play Cincy next so Wentz may find himself against their bad defense.
I live about an hour outside philly and i love watching the philly media discuss how bad the egals are