An engagement no one saw coming

kristie

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4679764 said:
Two of my favorite artists getting married. Very happy for them.

you like nickelback and avril lavigne too? cool. :D

Reaction score
kristie;4679767 said:
you like nickelback and avril lavigne too? cool. :D

Yes. Nickleback is my favorite band along with Linkin Park. Avril is my 2rd favorite female artist after Taylor Swift.

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4679771 said:
Yes. Nickleback is my favorite band along with Linkin Park. Avril is my 2rd favorite female artist after Taylor Swift.

That makes me sad. :(

Reaction score
kristie;4679793 said:
he might be referring to nickelback.

Well that makes even less sense. They're a great band. Don't see how anyone can have a problem with liking their music.

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4679771 said:

Complicated was good, My Happy Ending was not bad. I'm sure Linkin Park did have one good song.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I think this marks the end of the world. Some of the worst music in the world out of those two. Combine them and I can't think of anything coming out other than the anti-******.

cowboyblue31

Reaction score
theogt;4679974 said:
I think this marks the end of the world. Some of the worst music in the world out of those two. Combine them and I can't think of anything coming out other than the anti-******.

:laugh2:

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
theogt;4679974 said:

:lmao2:

Reaction score
theogt;4679974 said:

:rolleyes:

cowboyblue31

Reaction score
http://i92.***BLOCKED***/albums/l31/Cowboyblue31/memes_meanwhile_Memebase_100-s500x375-230062-580.jpg

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4679795 said:
Well that makes even less sense. They're a great band. Don't see how anyone can have a problem with liking their music.

cause all their songs sound the same and ... well... let's let this review speak for me.

http://www.boiseweekly.com/boise/dont-listen-here/Content?oid=2662087

You can spend $45 to go see Nickelback this week.

Or you could buy 45 hammers from the dollar store, hang them from the ceiling at eye level and spend an evening banging the demons out of your dome.

That $45 would also buy you a lot of pickles, which have more fans on Facebook than the band. It would also buy you an introduction to rock guitar video course that would allow you to surpass the band's skill level in five hours or less.

more at their site. :cool:

Reaction score
Well I really like their music. Main reason is because I can really relate to their songs. Favorite song is Someday.