An Honest Kyle Kosier Poll

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
I agree, and that is why I believe he will help our team. Experience and the versatility Parcells likes--therefore, it seems to be a good fit at a decent price.

Better then the Big Bonus, Bad Back, much Older lineman we signed last year!

We could draft Adolf Hitler, Atilla the Hun and Charlie Manson on the first day of the draft and you would spin it into something good.:D

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Alexander said:
We could draft Adolf Hitler, Atilla the Hun and Charlie Manson on the first day of the draft and you would spin it into something good.:D

:laugh1::laugh2::bow:

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Alexander said:

Thats what we all love about CrazyCowboy though......

He is always upbeat.

If you like it CrazyCowboy, I like it. So there.

Joe Gibbs II

Benched
Reaction score
Why are any of you guys excited for him? Its nice to have an addition, but you guys are paying 15 mil in bonuses or something for him. Although I hope it doesnt work, it would be cool to see it happen.

:banghead:

NorTex

Reaction score
I didn't know of him or hear about him until we signed him.

But, after rewatching the Cowboys vs Lions game from last year, I see why we went after him. He plays like a young Marco Rivera...definately a Parcells type guy.

The kid is quick as can be.

He had no problem blocking Canty and Ellis. Only had a couple of problems with Glover, which led to QB pressures, not sacks.

He handled Ware easily on two occasions, once while playing tackle, the other when Ware beat the tackle on an inside move.

I predict that he will be this year's Anthony Henry of FA!

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
calcbfan1 said:

So we'll get 8 or 9 good games out of him, and he'll be injured the rest of the year?

Dangit!

LOL, jk.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Alexander said:
:laugh2:

I am still thinking this is some sort of bizarre dream.

This certainly is nothing close to what I envisioned for our first day.

Kosier. We got Kyle Kosier.

The Kyle Kosier.

Kosierama.

The KosMan.

Kosmeister.

The Kosiernator.

:lmao2:

Man, that is an instant classic!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Someone PM'd me the guys name and I thought he mistyped the TE from Denver - Putzier.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Joe Gibbs II said:
Why are any of you guys excited for him? Its nice to have an addition, but you guys are paying 15 mil in bonuses or something for him. Although I hope it doesnt work, it would be cool to see it happen.

:banghead:

Actually 5 mill in bonus and I believe 8 of the 15 mill is in the last 2 years - so really not a huge contract other than the 5 mill upfront.

31hammer

Reaction score
calcbfan1 said:
I didn't know of him or hear about him until we signed him.

But, after rewatching the Cowboys vs Lions game from last year, I see why we went after him. He plays like a young Marco Rivera...definately a Parcells type guy.

The kid is quick as can be.

He had no problem blocking Canty and Ellis. Only had a couple of problems with Glover, which led to QB pressures, not sacks.

He handled Ware easily on two occasions, once while playing tackle, the other when Ware beat the tackle on an inside move.

could someone please post a video of this game I am very interested in seeing this kid play

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Kyle Kosier after informed he was offered a contract today admitted he was very suprised and informed his agent to sign it for him immediately upon learning of a $5,000,000 signing bonus.

EndGame

Reaction score
I'd never heard of him, however I'm not working in the front office of an NFL team. I wish I was, but I'm not.

ddh33

Reaction score
Not only had I heard of him, I pretty much called this signing a week or so ago.