An interesting parallel for Dak

BobSacamano

Reaction score
In Peyton Manning’s 6th and 7th seasons he was treated like a chump in the AFC divisional round vs a very formidable Patriots’ defense. Same how Dak has finished his 6th and 7th seasons in ignominious fashion against stout 9ers’ defenses in the divisional round.

Unfortunately, it took Peyton another two seasons to finally win a Super Bowl. And the fact that Dak is not Peyton Manning, so whatever. On to next year.

Adreme

Reaction score
The only parallel I can think of for Dak is Josh Allen in the AFC because both had a couple straight good years but had a lot of trouble with turnovers this year (Dak leading the league in INTs and Allen leading the league in turnovers).

jwitten82

Reaction score
Peyton Manning went to the AFC championship in his 6th season

b0xZZ

Reaction score
I see where you’re going but any reference to Peyton Manning and parallels with Dak is going to be rightfully made fun of. Peyton had the natural talent and mental cognition to be much better than Dak ever will. Peyton was cerebral with football, Dak is special Olympics.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
Obviously not a lot of people read the whole thing through, but that’s alright. Anyways, I thought that was a pretty interesting parallel between the two. And I again say the only parallel the two have.