News: An open letter to one Antonio Ramiro Romo and a final goodbye

IrishAnto

Reaction score
Farewell, Tony.
Thanks for the 2 playoff victories, under your leadership, in 11 years.
Sorry it did not work out.
Enjoy your senior years and your millions.

While Romo had is share in the failure, the overwhelming blame for this rests at the top of the cowboys food chain.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
People are more sad about Romo leaving than us losing? I'm Cowboys first. Sorry to see you go but the only mourning I'm doing is a season that died too soon. Dak is our QB.
Romo was on the sideline during this loss. He's a Cowboy, thus it's still "Cowboys first". No reason to bring the WHO is OUR QB debate garbage to this thread.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's because we gave up on Romo, and it did not pay off for us this season. Some folks are having a bit of buyer's remorse now that Romo is likely finished with the Cowboys. Not that Dak deserves a large portion of blame for this loss, but as for the result, it absolutely could not have been worse with Romo, but there is some possibility that we might have won with Romo. I'm glad to have Dak too, but that doesn't mean he needed to be anointed just yet...
24-38, 302 yards passing and 3 TDS with over 100 passer rating. Doesn't get much better than that.