And in round 2 the Cowboys choose,

RonWashington

Reaction score
Mammoth DT out of Kentucky Deone Walker 6’6” 340 to help Mazi Smith take the middle of the offense on and help the Cowboys from getting run over .

With the Edge out of Ohio St I had Dallas taking round one and this big DT you’ve now invested in a DLine which has now gotten much younger to add to Mazi Smith DT & Kneeland Edge already here.

And the TN RB I liked for Dallas round 3 juices up your offense gives Dak a running threat and a pass catcher out of the backfield .

I would trade up round 2 if necessary to get Walker , trade your 2 throw in a 5 the yr after , 2026 to interest a team .

RonWashington

Reaction score
Zero chance he’s a 2nd rounder.

I was thinking if he’s there round 2 trading a 2 and the yr after 5 will not be enough for Cowboys to move up . If you get to round 2 trade your 2 and the 4th round pick following year to get him . Jerry’s already lost the 6th round pick to Giants 2026 for Phillips . Walker is worth the trade .

John813

Reaction score
He's the next Vita Vea Dt who is freakishly huge, powerful and can move very well for his size. I can see him going as high as Vea or Ngata went

JBS

Reaction score
Imagine thinking we are going to draft a good player in round 2

RonWashington

Reaction score
The Edge & DT need round 1 & 2 attention .
DLaw has Lisfranc damage . Knocked Jourdan Lewis out the season it happened and took the entire off season to rehab . To think DLaw will be back this year is awfully optimistic.

Smith22

Reaction score
The Edge & DT need round 1 & 2 attention .
DLaw has Lisfranc damage . Knocked Jourdan Lewis out the season it happened and took the entire off season to rehab . To think DLaw will be back this year is awfully optimistic.
If Dallas has 1 major weakness, we usually don't react well to winning teams punching us in the face. Teams like the Ravens and 49ers.

Dallas needs to improve the quality of the DL in a bad way, and soon enough Martin and Steele will need replacing on the Oline.

RonWashington

Reaction score
If Dallas has 1 major weakness, we usually don't react well to winning teams punching us in the face. Teams like the Ravens and 49ers.

Dallas needs to improve the quality of the DL in a bad way, and soon enough Martin and Steele will need replacing on the Oline.

DL needs in a infusuon of high draft picks if the DT I picked for round 2 is a 1st rounder and will be gone then Jerry be bold and trade up to get him . Then take an Edge round 2 .

RonWashington

Reaction score
If anyone watched the Lions run up and down the Detroit indoor carpet like it was a track meet that’s what’s waiting for Dallas . Any doubt the defense needs round one and two next yrs draft and probably rounds 4 and 5 just look at the New Orleans Baltimore tape .

Smith22

Reaction score
If anyone watched the Lions run up and down the Detroit indoor carpet like it was a track meet that’s what’s waiting for Dallas . Any doubt the defense needs round one and two next yrs draft and probably rounds 4 and 5 just look at the New Orleans Baltimore tape .
Free agency is another route, but we know how that goes. Either way the DL needs major help.