And in round 2 the Cowboys choose,

RonWashington

Reaction score
Cowboys depending on how this yr shakes out might be drafting in the teens instead of 20’s . Really wanted an Edge round one DT round 2 but that could be flipped .

People complain about Mazi but he’s never stopped getting reps it’s Schoonmacher round 2 that’s not even in the game plan seemingly .

exciter

Reaction score
The Edge & DT need round 1 & 2 attention .
DLaw has Lisfranc damage . Knocked Jourdan Lewis out the season it happened and took the entire off season to rehab . To think DLaw will be back this year is awfully optimistic.
Eh, reports were Lawrence is a sprain of the ligaments. Lewis was a dislocation due to a tear of the ligaments!

RonWashington

Reaction score
Eh, reports were Lawrence is a sprain of the ligaments. Lewis was a dislocation due to a tear of the ligaments!

Saw a report he had Lisfranc same thing Lewis had . I would not count on 90 until Dec the earliest and if they are floundering no reason to play him unless it’s a playoff chase .

exciter

Reaction score
Saw a report he had Lisfranc same thing Lewis had . I would not count on 90 until Dec the earliest and if they are floundering no reason to play him unless it’s a playoff chase .
Not sure what you saw. They specifically said his injury was a sprain and not the severity of the injury Lewis had… Lewis had a complete tear/dislocation I believe.
Lawrence isn’t under contract for next season, and is unlikely to be resigned as his replacement is already on the roster. No reason not to play him if he’s capable of playing!