And memory of, Avatar change

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I was going to do this on game day after hearing of the special kickoff toast for CC. But I wanted to get this out there for those who may also think this is a fitting tribute. I was able to obtain CC's Avatar by simply googling, (fat cat with a beer) I think it would be nice to have his Avatar cover the majority, if not all of the CowboysZone on game day.

A little help from the mods, it should read (in memory of)

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was going to do this on game day after hearing of the special kickoff toast for CC. But I wanted to get this out there for those who may also think this is a fitting tribute. I was able to obtain CC's Avatar by simply googling, (fat cat with a beer) I think it would be nice to have his Avatar cover the majority, if not all of the CowboysZone on game day.

A little help from the mods, it should read (in memory of)
I was planning to use it as my signature, once we get those back. People might get a little confused for a while, thinking CC is posting. @nobody incorporated it in with his usual avatar. That was a great idea, IMO.

nobody

Reaction score
I was planning to use it as my signature, once we get those back. People might get a little confused for a while, thinking CC is posting. @nobody incorporated it in with his usual avatar. That was a great idea, IMO.
Thanks! It was also a good idea incorporating it as your signature, but since we don't have those, I adapted. Feel free to do so as well. It's super quick and easy.