And the #1 QB on NFLdraftscout is....

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
I was checking nfldraftscout and saw that the #1 ranked QB was Rhett Bomar.....can anyone tell me who Rhett Bomar is..... it seems as if he's had an impressive career at Sam Houston State.....7,582 yards and 47 TD's.....any one here of this guy before?

DFWJC

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2502203 said:
I was checking nfldraftscout and saw that the #1 ranked QB was Rhett Bomar.....can anyone tell me who Rhett Bomar is..... it seems as if he's had an impressive career at Sam Houston State.....7,582 yards and 47 TD's.....any one here of this guy before?

He was the suppossedly future star at OU 2-3 years ago before getting into trouble and getting booted out for driving a free car...or something like that.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
DFWJC;2502225 said:
He was the suppossedly future star at OU 2-3 years ago before getting into trouble and getting booted out for driving a free car...or something like that.

Ah I see....think could be Romo's back up?

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2502273 said:
Ah I see....think could be Romo's back up?

Think he could be Romo's backup?
He's the #1 RATED Q.B. an your END ALL BE ALL DRAFT SITE, so how is he not going in the top 10 in the draft???? LOL
You think a Q.B. ranked #1 on your END ALL BE ALL WEBSITE will be available when we pick and can be Romo's BACKUP? LOL

Come on, you tell me this website is the BEST on the net and is NEVER WRONG and how AWESOME IT IS, and now you tell me they have a Q.B. ranked #1 on the site and you don't even know who the guy is?
HHMMMMMMM, something seems fishy!

Your END ALL BE ALL GODLY WEBSITE for the draft has him ranked #1 for Q.B.'s? and you NEVER HEARD OF HIM?

you wonder why I laugh at you!

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2502523 said:
He's the #1 RATED Q.B. an your END ALL BE ALL DRAFT SITE, so how is he not going in the top 10 in the draft???? LOL
You think a Q.B. ranked #1 on your END ALL BE ALL WEBSITE will be available when we pick and can be Romo's BACKUP? LOL

Come on, you tell me this website is the BEST on the net and is NEVER WRONG and how AWESOME IT IS, and now you tell me they have a Q.B. ranked #1 on the site and you don't even know who the guy is?

Your END ALL BE ALL GODLY WEBSITE for the draft has him ranked #1 for Q.B.'s? and you NEVER HEARD OF HIM?

Well, I wonder why you two have such a hard-on for each other... to be painfully blunt with you, you guys are well on your way to ruining the draft board, it seems like every thread just winds up in another pissing contest between y'all...

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2502523 said:

Obsess much? Settle down Beavis...

dmoore

Reaction score
Bomar? Are they not considering underclassmen until they declare? There's a few that I think are obviously better. However, I honestly haven't seen him play since he left OU.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
They will add underclassmen as they declare. Right now, in their opinion, Bomar is the top senior prospect at QB.

IlliniNation

Reaction score
As far as senior QB's I'd take Rudy Carpenter from Arizona St. He'd be a second day type guy. Round 5-6, if they feel like they want to get a young backup.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2502523 said:

Wow. You're an annoying one aren't ya?

silverbear;2503233 said:
Well, I wonder why you two have such a hard-on for each other... to be painfully blunt with you, you guys are well on your way to ruining the draft board, it seems like every thread just winds up in another pissing contest between y'all...

No doubt. That's just pathetic.

As for the question on the kid he was at OU a few years ago and after one year where he was rapidly progressing he got kicked off the team prior to the next upcoming season after he was busted for NCAA rules violations for getting paid by a car dealership that he was supposedly working for when he wasn't even working.

Basically they were paying him for hours he wasn't actually putting in, as I remember it, and it got him in trouble and Stoops promptly kicked his butt off the team.

He did seem to show promise, as I remember, when he was playing there though. He was there right after Hyble or however you spell his name. The guy who came after Jason White and then Rhett came after that guy.

As I recall his getting cut from the team forced them to move another kid back to QB, who they'd previously moved to WR the year before, so that they'd have a QB with experience. That kids name escapes me at the moment though.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2502523 said:

They have him ranked as the number # 1 QB for seniors....they're projecting him for the 3rd round.....if I never heard of him how is that a slight on the site? Sam Houston state......Also I haven't been looking at QB's.....

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2503284 said:
Obsess much? Settle down Beavis...

Not obsessed at all, just proving my point he's clueless, actually he proved it for me this time all on his own! LOL

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2504414 said:
They have him ranked as the number # 1 QB for seniors....they're projecting him for the 3rd round

then you MIGHT WANNA SAY THAT IN YOUR POST!
You said "I was checking nfldraftscout and saw that the #1 ranked QB was Rhett Bomar"

And the SUBJECT TOPIC was "and the #1 Q.B. on NFLDRAFTSCOUT is??"

you might want to get your story straight before you post!

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2503233 said:
to be painfully blunt with you, you guys are well on your way to ruining the draft board, it seems like every thread just winds up in another pissing contest between y'all...

what's ruining the board is a guy in here talkin out his ***, who knows NOTHING about the draft or the players and doesn't have a clue, so if you want to listen to a guy who's clueless, be my guest, I weed out the bad poster who are clueless to actually try and make this a good board for the draft so we don't have to put up with people who are completely clueless.

Just look at this post, he puts in the subject box "and the #1 Q.B. on draftscout IS?

Then he comes here says he has no idea hwo he is, then he screwed up and said it's only for seniorsd and he's actuallyy rated as a 3rd rounder, he just COMPLETELY WASTED my time looking at a post where he was CLUELESS, and it was aLL HIS DOING!
So EXCUSE ME if I call people out who make this board look like a JOKE cause they have no clue what they're talkin about.

If you want to get new members, and want to get a GOOD DRAFT FORUM, you have to call out the BAD POSTERS and the guys who have NO CLUE what they're talking about.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2504707 said:
If you want to get new members, and want to get a GOOD DRAFT FORUM, you have to call out the BAD POSTERS

It would appear the mods have decided that you qualify as one of those BAD POSTERS...

Or perhaps they're just telling you that it's not your job to "call out" anybody...

wick

Reaction score
Rhett Bomar makes Jeff George look like a team leader.