And the Astros just keep getting better!

Mannix

Reaction score
Nobody likes cheaters....they will always be the Asterisks. If MLB had any ballz, they would have forced everything in Cooperstown and the permanent record books to have an * by their 2017 season.....but MLB didn't want a black eye over it.

kskboys

Reaction score
Best lineup in baseball, w/ a plethora of smoke throwin' young pitching arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tough to repeat in baseball, but these guys got a real shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigdog

Reaction score
Very weak claiming there's something you want to say!!!!!!!!! Go away!!!!
Growing up in upstate NY I became a Yankees fan and lately the Astros have been a thorn in the Yankees side the past few years. They are always beating them in the playoffs so I would cuss them out. I respect them but I wish they would just lose to the Yankees in the playoffs.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Houston lost Altuve for 8 to 10 weeks because of broken thumb after getting hit by pitch, in a meaningless WBC game. That is going to be tough to overcome trying losing leadoff hitter and excellent 2nd baseman.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Houston lost Altuve for 8 to 10 weeks because of broken thumb after getting hit by pitch, in a meaningless WBC game. That is going to be tough to overcome trying losing leadoff hitter and excellent 2nd baseman.
Could be a rallying cry for the team.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Could be a rallying cry for the team.
It will still be hard to overcome, Right now Hensley and Dubon would likely be the guys trying to fill the void. Hensley has more pop off the bat but Dubon is the better defensive player.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
It will still be hard to overcome, Right now Hensley and Dubon would likely be the guys trying to fill the void. Hensley has more pop off the bat but Dubon is the better defensive player.
Losing Tuve is a huge loss. I like Hensley over Dubon. You never know, the Stros might bring up another rookie ready for the spotlight.

Go Stros!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Altuve is only out 10 weeks max and the season is still almost two weeks away, not too bad. The Mets lost our closer for the season celebrating a win in the WBC :facepalm: