and the good news is

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
1. Bobby Carpenter had a helluva game.....cant wait to see him starting next year

2. We have at least one KR on the team........thank you Miles Austin

3. Gramatica has been very solid in his time with the Cowboys....nice 50 yder today. I want him back next year.

4. Crayton came into his own as a clutch and tough WR. He had many catches for 1st downs and and also fights for the end zone when he is near it.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Gotta say that Martin was a good pickup.

Gaede

Reaction score
Ware is also a playmaker, in both running game and pass rush

DBoys

Reaction score
Biggems;1294728 said:
1. Bobby Carpenter had a helluva game.....cant wait to see him starting next year

3. Gramatica has been very solid in his time with the Cowboys....nice 50 yder today. I want him back next year.

4. Crayton came into his own as a clutch and tough WR. He had many catches for 1st downs and and also fights for the end zone when he is near it.

Bobby was awesome today. He is the reason this defense played so well because he plugged a big hole. Witten and JuJo had great games too.

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
tonight isnt the night for the positives, this loss is as bad as it gets, its going to take weeks to get over it.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
bbgun;1294787 said:
HH's 30-day holiday. Hopefully starting tomorrow.
agreed... other than this there is no good news except if maybe we draft some special player for years to come with the i guess 22nd pick...

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
bbgun;1294787 said:
HH's 30-day holiday. Hopefully starting tomorrow.
Just another example of why it's foolish to "guarantee" anything, especially something you have absolutely no control over.

doomsday81

Reaction score
Biggems;1294728 said:

Great, nice post. I'm so mad I want to kill someone and you are taking the time to let me know what the good news is. This is a post for Monday, not 20 minutes after the game is over. The team hasn't won a playoff game in a decade. Why don't you tell me what the good news is about that? Twenty minutes after one on the biggest heart breaking losses in franchise history and you're happy because Bobby Carpenter finally had a good game. That's great, thanks a lot. If you have time, can you break down the draft later tonight for me?

doomsday81

Reaction score
cowboyfan4life2;1294824 said:
tonight isnt the night for the positives, this loss is as bad as it gets, its going to take weeks to get over it.

Thank you. You mean you don't want to talk about the future of Austin Miles right now? Why not?

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Biggems;1294728 said:

I agree, Carpenter had a very good game. He really impressed me tonight.

maxsports

Reaction score
It is tough to look at any positives!!!! Parcells has brought us nowhere. A loss in the Wild Card game is nothing to be proud of. Lets see what happens in the next few weeks that will make us start to look at the positives for next season!!

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
well why dont you doom and gloom guys go out and bash yourselves over the head repeatedly sheesh...it is just a football game....i am as bummed as you guys....i revolve my schedule around the Cowboys....i ignore family and friends for the Cowboys......this loss stinks.....but it is over and we have to move on.

You want to sulk and pout go right ahead that is your right....it is my right to look at the silver lining....i am pretty optimistic for a lifelong pessimist huh? The game is over and I am moving on. I can honestly say that I had my 10 minutes of fury over the loss....and now I feel better.

AtomicDog

Reaction score
THUMPER;1294881 said:
I agree, Carpenter had a very good game. He really impressed me tonight.

yeah, if he could catch he'd be really dangerous. But yes he had a nice game.

fweegy

Reaction score
Gaede;1294757 said:
Ware is also a playmaker, in both running game and pass rush

I agree, cept I don't really like watching him cover RBs 20-30 yards down the field. We have a hard enough time rushing the passer without our best guy running away from the QB.

alancdc

Reaction score
Biggems;1294728 said:

Carp did play a GREAT game. Hope this get's him going for next year!

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Timbo must suck to be you as a fan

Your eagles have ZERO SBs
Your phillies havent won in a quarter of a century...and they are known for one of the biggest choke jobs in WS history
Your flyers havent won in forever
Your ND cant win a bowl game to save their lives
Your PSU hasnt won in a very long time...but at least they have a more recent Championship than the rest....

BTW in case you are wondering

Dallas has 5 SBs
SA Spurs have 3 Champions - last one in 2005
Houston Astros 0-1 in WS (got swept)
Pittsburgh Penguins - 2 Stanley Cups at the beginning of the 90s
Texas Longhorns - won National Championship last year....Rose Bowl year before, Alamo Bowl this year