and the good news is

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Biggems;1294728 said:
1. Bobby Carpenter had a helluva game.....cant wait to see him starting next year

2. We have at least one KR on the team........thank you Miles Austin

3. Gramatica has been very solid in his time with the Cowboys....nice 50 yder today. I want him back next year.

4. Crayton came into his own as a clutch and tough WR. He had many catches for 1st downs and and also fights for the end zone when he is near it.

I agree on all 4......Good post

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Biggems;1294728 said:
1. Bobby Carpenter had a helluva game.....cant wait to see him starting next year

3. Gramatica has been very solid in his time with the Cowboys....nice 50 yder today. I want him back next year.

4. Crayton came into his own as a clutch and tough WR. He had many catches for 1st downs and and also fights for the end zone when he is near it.

What worries me though.

Carpenter was only playing OLB because ellis was out and Carpenter was starting to get it.

Now IF, big if here with an Achilles injury, If Greg comes back next year they already said that Bobby would be back to MLB instead of OLB.

Don't know if he will still do well in MLB or not.

Time will tell, both on how Bobby turns out in the MLB or if Greg will make it back.

Timbo2st

Benched
Reaction score
Biggems;1295205 said:
Timbo must suck to be you as a fan

Your eagles have ZERO SBs
Your phillies havent won in a quarter of a century...and they are known for one of the biggest choke jobs in WS history
Your flyers havent won in forever
Your ND cant win a bowl game to save their lives
Your PSU hasnt won in a very long time...but at least they have a more recent Championship than the rest....

BTW in case you are wondering

Dallas has 5 SBs
SA Spurs have 3 Champions - last one in 2005
Houston Astros 0-1 in WS (got swept)
Pittsburgh Penguins - 2 Stanley Cups at the beginning of the 90s
Texas Longhorns - won National Championship last year....Rose Bowl year before, Alamo Bowl this year

Come on, your team just lost and is done for the season, and you have nothing better to say then to talk about my teams, just you can shy away from the real issues concerning your team.

CaptainQuint

Reaction score
cowboyfan4life2;1294824 said:
tonight isnt the night for the positives, this loss is as bad as it gets, its going to take weeks to get over it.

No, you'll have to get over it in 24 hours...shortened to 16 hours right now, because you've got to endure the Giants at Eagles tomorrow.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
i didnt expect much from this team today.....i mean we limped into the playoffs....i hoped we would win...but didnt expect us to.

when we had the triplets......I expected us to win. I was an arrogant fan then.

this team and its play this year has kept me quite humble.

We lost, our season is over.....

If i root for anyone in the NFC it will be the Chicago Bears....

Smith22

Reaction score
Biggems;1294728 said:

Good points. Gramatica's kickoffs are pretty awful though.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
his kickoffs were awful cause the ball was super greasy...just ask romo

alancdc

Reaction score
Timbo2st;1295290 said:
Come on, your team just lost and is done for the season, and you have nothing better to say then to talk about my teams, just you can shy away from the real issues concerning your team.

Hope your best offense player has a successful micro fracture knee surgery this offseason! Good by Philly! Maybe you can go have open tryouts again and get Mark Wahlberg to play running back when Westbrook retires! Papali for Mayor!

Smith22

Reaction score
Biggems;1295375 said:
his kickoffs were awful cause the ball was super greasy...just ask romo

Check the play by play from the Lions game. They were bad then as well. He also had a bad one versus the Iggles.

It's weird though, cause we saw he has the leg to make longer FG's.

j_welcome

Reaction score
The good news is...

We won't have to trade as much to move up in the draft to pick us a francise QB!!!

jeff

Reaction score
Biggems;1294968 said:
well why dont you doom and gloom guys go out and bash yourselves over the head repeatedly sheesh...it is just a football game....i am as bummed as you guys....i revolve my schedule around the Cowboys....i ignore family and friends for the Cowboys......this loss stinks.....but it is over and we have to move on.

You want to sulk and pout go right ahead that is your right....it is my right to look at the silver lining....i am pretty optimistic for a lifelong pessimist huh? The game is over and I am moving on. I can honestly say that I had my 10 minutes of fury over the loss....and now I feel better.

For most fans it takes more than ten minutes to get over - so go bash your own head in...