And the Oscar goes to.........

jimmy40

Reaction score
Joaquin Phoenix for Walk The Line. Go ahead and give it to him now.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jimmy40 said:
Joaquin Phoenix for Walk The Line. Go ahead and give it to him now.

You know he does a good job acting, and he looks like he does an amazing job in the Cash movie...but something about him just irks me.

Duane

Reaction score
My brother said it was the best movie he'd seen this year.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Reese W is a shoe-in for playing June - she had the best lines. The guy from Good Night and Good Luck is playing an equally loved character and may win instead. But Cash is loved by both you old farts and us young hipsters.

For me, any movie that makes you come home and pop on your copy of Live at Folsom Prison is a good one.

joseephuss

Reaction score
abersonc said:
Reese W is a shoe-in for playing June - she had the best lines. The guy from Good Night and Good Luck is playing an equally loved character and may win instead. But Cash is loved by both you old farts and us young hipsters.

For me, any movie that makes you come home and pop on your copy of Live at Folsom Prison is a good one.

Wait. That movie was based on a real person? I thought it was pure fiction.

jimmy40

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
You know he does a good job acting, and he looks like he does an amazing job in the Cash movie...but something about him just irks me.
It's his left shoulder, something is screwed up there. Every time I see him in a movie it takes me 30 minutes to forget about it.

jimmy40

Reaction score
abersonc said:

I've never been a Cash fan but I did like the movie.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
I'm still amazed at what Phoenix did to his voice. Before this movie, I would have told you that no one could pull off the role of The Man in Black. Especially, the effeminate Emperor in Gladiator. LOL