Andre Cisco. Safety, SU

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Declared for the draft this week. Gonna sit out the season. Looks like a lock to be the top Safety and a 1st round pick. Most places mocking him in the mid first

Ball production is outstanding. 13 INT's in 25 career games at SU. He isnt a major support S, but I have seen any Delpit like play that made him polarizing.

This is a guy that is on my radar right now

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I want to like him. I just can't get there.

He's feast or famine for me.
Id have like to see more of him this year. But the ball production is there. Right now I would prioritize that as far as DB's. I am curious to see how he grades at the combine

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Alot of his picks are from terribly thrown passes by non nfl qbs. Just saying. Im not a fan

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Declared for the draft this week. Gonna sit out the season. Looks like a lock to be the top Safety and a 1st round pick. Most places mocking him in the mid first

Ball production is outstanding. 13 INT's in 25 career games at SU. He isnt a major support S, but I have seen any Delpit like play that made him polarizing.

This is a guy that is on my radar right now

Sitting out because he tore his ACL, so NATURALLY Dallas will take him in Round 2.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Alot of his picks are from terribly thrown passes by non nfl qbs. Just saying. Im not a fan
Poor throws are the only way you get INTs in the NFL, though his INT totals don't necessarily matter.

Cisco is great when he anticipates and makes a break on the ball, it's just so hard to evaluate him because I don't think they ask him to do a whole lot, scheme wise. This year he was basically playing as a rover, with a ton of freedom. Having said that, he's a second rounder to me, though reports of him running a 4.33 make that a little bit more difficult. He reminds me a lot of Xavier Woods, tbh.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Poor throws are the only way you get INTs in the NFL, though his INT totals don't necessarily matter.

Cisco is great when he anticipates and makes a break on the ball, it's just so hard to evaluate him because I don't think they ask him to do a whole lot, scheme wise. This year he was basically playing as a rover, with a ton of freedom. Having said that, he's a second rounder to me, though reports of him running a 4.33 make that a little bit more difficult. He reminds me a lot of Xavier Woods, tbh.
I think he saw alot more bad throws than hed see in the NFL. alot of non NFL qbs he played. I agree with the round 2 grade as well.

JeffInDC

Reaction score

I'll be SHCOKED if he goes in Round 2 unless his knee checks out at the Pre-Draft Med Checks.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I'll be SHCOKED if he goes in Round 2 unless his knee checks out at the Pre-Draft Med Checks.
Why? A torn ACL in Sept-Oct has virtually no influence on what a player will be able to do in the next season, and the team hasn't even confirmed a tear, that's just a rumor. Most likely, he has a sprain or some other tweak, and just doesn't want to risk a more serious injury on a team going nowhere.

Either way, his medicals aren't going to influence his draft status much, if at all.