Andrew Booth Draft Bio

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Seems like just last year we made a trade for a CB sending Kelvin Joseph to the Dolphins for Noah Igbinoghene, now we've traded Wright for Booth. Here's some info about him, shocked nobody has added this yet. One thing I like about Booth is that he's able and willing to play the run with aggression! Please give your thoughts. Do you think he makes the roster?

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/andrew-booth-clemson-cb-nfl-draft-scouting-report-2022/

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Interesting. I'm not sure how connected Zim still was in 22 when they drafted the kid, the year after he left Minny. Have to think he has a good report. Definitely more pedigree than Wright.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Kicking the tires trade....A trade consisting we're not interested in keeping our guy, you're not interested in keeping your guy,, lets trade hoping a change of scenery will help......practice squad at best, cut in three weeks at worst...don't see him as a long term contributor..

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seems like just last year we made a trade for a CB sending Kelvin Joseph to the Dolphins for Noah Igbinoghene, now we've traded Wright for Booth. Here's some info about him, shocked nobody has added this yet.
That Joseph/Igbinoghene trade WAS just last year.

There was a draft bio on Booth added to the thread about the trade.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Interesting. I'm not sure how connected Zim still was in 22 when they drafted the kid, the year after he left Minny. Have to think he has a good report. Definitely more pedigree than Wright.
Wright's pedigree was he's a scheme fit for Quinn and how he loves 6'4 Cb's

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Kicking the tires trade....A trade consisting we're not interested in keeping our guy, you're not interested in keeping your guy,, lets trade hoping a change of scenery will help......practice squad at best, cut in three weeks at worst...don't see him as a long term contributor..
Insurance maybe if Diggs has setbacks? ( I realize we have carson) before anyone gets on me about this!

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Insurance maybe if Diggs has setbacks? ( I realize we have carson) before anyone gets on me about this!
Maybe, but more than likely this trade is in the same catogory as last years trade of Joesph to Miami for Igbinoghene...neither were making their teams so make a trade for another teams unwanted CB to kick the tires on to see if a change of scenery benefits them

LittleD

Reaction score
Seems like just last year we made a trade for a CB sending Kelvin Joseph to the Dolphins for Noah Igbinoghene, now we've traded Wright for Booth. Here's some info about him, shocked nobody has added this yet. One thing I like about Booth is that he's able and willing to play the run with aggression! Please give your thoughts. Do you think he makes the roster?

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/andrew-booth-clemson-cb-nfl-draft-scouting-report-2022/
Look at his history. At best, he's a 50/50 tackler. He has good size though. There's a reason Minnesota wanted to trade him.
'

gtb1943

Reaction score

no matter how good a CB is against the pass you cannot have a championship team with someone who will not tackle a RB. Even Deion was not as bad as Diggs.

Loso86

Reaction score
He has the tools just probably needed a change of scenery and scheme. Can't say practice squad at best without seeing what he does for us yet smh. Plus he has 2 years left on his deal Wright had this year

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He has the tools just probably needed a change of scenery and scheme. Can't say practice squad at best without seeing what he does for us yet smh. Plus he has 2 years left on his deal Wright had this year
that's a good point, hell we have him for 2 years I think we gained 400k I think, I know that made stephen happy

exciter

Reaction score
2 starts in 2 seasons, along with a meniscus tear his rookie season after being taken 42nd overall. I probably wouldn’t buy a jersey just yet!

conner01

Reaction score

Last years trade got us a TD I believe, then later he was gone lol

coult44

Reaction score
Maybe, but more than likely this trade is in the same catogory as last years trade of Joesph to Miami for Igbinoghene...neither were making their teams so make a trade for another teams unwanted CB to kick the tires on to see if a change of scenery benefits them
Our FO holding to second round picks wasn’t enough anymore . Now they are looking for other teams second rounders to keep around. They need to make a determination really quickly and either move on or let him go.

Chasing6

Reaction score
no matter how good a CB is against the pass you cannot have a championship team with someone who will not tackle a RB. Even Deion was not as bad as Diggs.
Diggs should be the man that gets traded instead of letting Bland walk because we can't afford him.