Andrew Booth Draft Bio

shabazz

Reaction score
Insurance maybe if Diggs has setbacks? ( I realize we have carson) before anyone gets on me about this!
Plausible for depth. Although Carson is shining in TC we haven't seen him in a game and I always like to wait for the evidence to match the hype

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Kicking the tires trade....A trade consisting we're not interested in keeping our guy, you're not interested in keeping your guy,, lets trade hoping a change of scenery will help......practice squad at best, cut in three weeks at worst...don't see him as a long term contributor..
They took his current contract that includes $950K guaranteed of his $1.5 million salary. So I would guess they plan to keep him on the 53.

chagus

Reaction score
Seems like just last year we made a trade for a CB sending Kelvin Joseph to the Dolphins for Noah Igbinoghene, now we've traded Wright for Booth. Here's some info about him, shocked nobody has added this yet. One thing I like about Booth is that he's able and willing to play the run with aggression! Please give your thoughts. Do you think he makes the roster?

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/andrew-booth-clemson-cb-nfl-draft-scouting-report-2022/
Wow. Neither of these players are on the teams they were traded to. Joseph is with the Chiefs and Iggy is with the Commanders. That trade was REALLY short lived.