Andy Dalton | 2019 Highlights - Looks pretty good

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Actually, he said the Cowboys NEVER has a problem paying their QBs. Dak is not the one in control...

The you brought another Tweet from Jordan Craft that proves my point.

but yeah, I’m lying.. OK..
So its not that you are lying you are blaming your lies on your reading comprehension skills?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To all Dak-Trolls.......

5fcedff018ae5331a8d022add098c36d.jpg

khiladi

Reaction score
So its not that you are lying you are blaming your lies on your reading comprehension skills?

So your claiming Dak never said the Cowboys never have a problem paying their QBs? Where am I lacking in reading comprehension skills? Did Dak not throw a TD for on week in training camp? Was o lying there or did you admit you were wrong there?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Where is my apology from my positions? Where did I accuse anyone of lying?
I didn’t say “positions”. I said “tactics”.

Here is a sentence from your apology:

Again, my apologies for my rude behavior and often times condescending approach towards debating and plan on changing.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

After some self-introspection, I’ve realized that I’ve often times been harsh and abrasive to fellow members on the forum for their opinions and part of it was accompanied with a feeling of arrogance.

I wanted to apologize to all those members I was rude and abrasive too, particularly those who defend Dak and even Jerry and guys like Garrett. It is, in the end, football and we all share our love if the team.

This includes everybody who thinks to himself that he may be referring to me and if that is the case, it definitely refers to you. Again, my apologies for my rude behavior and often times condescending approach towards debating and plan on changing

This includes guys like @Streetwise and @OmerV especially. If you have any personal gripes please don’t hesitate to message me personally so I can apologize individually.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Damn someone must've threatened him outside of the forum to get him to humble up.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So your claiming Dak never said the Cowboys never have a problem paying their QBs? Where am I lacking in reading comprehension skills? Did Dak not throw a TD for on week in training camp? Was o lying there or did you admit you were wrong there?
Go take a nap man........

khiladi

Reaction score
I didn’t say “positions”. I said “tactics”.

Here is a sentence from your apology:

Again, my apologies for my rude behavior and often times condescending approach towards debating and plan on changing.

And? Where have I be condescending? Quote the WHOLE paragraph? Did I accuse anyone of lying?

Like I said, stop with your self-righteous trope. You entered yourself in this conversation, because you don’t like my opinions. Like I said, just because I apologized for my behavior, doesn’t mean I’m going to tolerate your nonsense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So did Dez day it or not? Was I lying or not?
You're a known liar. I've always known you to be a liar on this site but its funny that another thread and. yet another person is claiming you to be lying. Apparently you lying is not a known secret and I actually nearly forgot you making that apology thread.......I guess at least you duped a few people.......

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
And? Where have I be condescending?

Well, if you want one that is condescending, here is one right here.

Remember you claimed your apology was about “name calling” earlier in this thread. Your apology mentions nothing about name calling.

Oh, so now Dez isn’t an example.. Got it... So basically, your proving what I said..

khiladi

Reaction score
You're a known liar. I've always known you to be a liar on this site but its funny that another thread and. yet another person is claiming you to be lying. Apparently you lying is not a known secret and I actually nearly forgot you making that apology thread.......I guess at least you duped a few people.......

It’s a simple question:

Here us another one:

Was I lying when I said Dak didn’t throw a TD for a week in training camp?

All the resorts to “my boyz backing me up” is going to change what is in the threads. So bring your proof then..Where did I lie there? You accused me of lying on these two occasions, among many. So prove where I lied..

khiladi

Reaction score
Well, if you want one that is condescending, here is one right here.

Remember you claimed your apology was about “name calling” earlier in this thread. Your apology mentions nothing about name calling.

So I wasn’t accused of lying. So defending myself is “name calling”. Like I said, spare me your self-righteous trope. You can play the game of trying to search my posts on personal issues, but get upset when I talk pure football and then say you don’t have the time, while taking side jabs at me directed to other people. You are not better than me not is your schtick not obvious. Don’t give me your “good day, sir” nonsense to play that moral card.

I have every right to defend myself.

khiladi

Reaction score
Prove where I was lying, otherwise take your garbage out of here. If you don’t like my positions on Dak, don’t follow me. But spare me your self-righteous garbage and moral card, because in reality, it’s all because you don’t like my positions on Dak and you hate Romo.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
So I wasn’t accused of lying. So defending myself is “name calling”. Like I said, spare me your self-righteous trope. You can play the game of trying to search my posts on personal issues, but get upset when I talk pure football and then say you don’t have the time, while taking side jabs at me directed to other people. You are not better than me not is your schtick not obvious.

I have every right to defend myself.
I wasn’t accusing you of “lying”. I said you were dishonest and debate in bad faith. You’re a spin doctor. And I didn’t say anything about you name calling other than to say your claim about your apology being about name calling didn’t mention name calling.

This is a prime example of what you do and why you are dishonest. You twist every single thing around. I believe you do it intentionally.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s a simple question:

Here us another one:

Was I lying when I said Dak didn’t throw a TD for a week in training camp?

All the resorts to “my boyz backing me up” is going to change what is in the threads. So bring your proof then..Where did I lie there? You accused me of lying on these two occasions, among many. So prove where I lied..
Khiladi.......these questions are irrelevant to what is being discussed. Its irrelevant to you being a known liar on this site and its irrelevant to Dak and his "garbage stats".

khiladi

Reaction score
I wasn’t accusing you of “lying”. I said you were dishonest and debate in bad faith. You’re a spin doctor. And I didn’t say anything about you name calling other than to say your claim about your apology being about name calling didn’t mention name calling.

This is a prime example of what you do and why you are dishonest. You twist every single thing around. I believe you do it intentionally.

so dishonest isn’t lying.. You are playing games and the moral high card doesn’t work. The fact your using words like “good day, sir” after all this garbage is right here for all to see.

Prove where I lied and that it’s not morAl to defend yourself of accusations from lying. Prove where I said I was changing my opinions. Otherwise, spare me this tripe.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

He knows. I just don't know if he's doing this for attention or he truly gets a joy out of this.

khiladi

Reaction score
Khiladi.......these questions are irrelevant to what is being discussed. Its irrelevant to you being a known liar on this site and its irrelevant to Dak and his "garbage stats".

What was being discussed? Tell me..

Where did I lie? Bring forth your proof, otherwise spare me your tripe.

This is not the first time I dealt with your nonsense, especially your race card play on Dak. “your boyz” won’t change the threads..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What was being discussed? Tell me..

Where did I lie? Bring forth your proof, otherwise spare me your tripe.
Go back and read the posts where you said something and I called you a liar for it. I'm not putting time in energy for you just to continue to lie what's the point? If you don't think you lied ok. Let it be. And you know @QuincyCarterEra is another one that caught you lying.

khiladi

Reaction score
Go back and read the posts where you said something and I called you a liar for it. I'm not putting time in energy for you just to continue to lie what's the point? If you don't think you lied ok. Let it be. And you know @QuincyCarterEra is another one that caught you lying.

Like I said, “my boyz” doesn’t work.

I asked you to prove where I was lying. Disagreeing with my interpretation of stats Does not make me a liar. Saying Dak sucks in the red zone, does not make me a liar.

you accused me of lying that Dak didn’t throw a single TD in training camp. After I brought the quote, you then admitted you were wrong, not directly though, but by saying “so what does that mean”.. the fact that apparently had nothing to do with accuracy according to you is almost unbelievable. The reality is, you are completely lost in this thread. You have no clue what you even are..