Video: Andy Dalton is putting in some work! Shows some great accuracy as well!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He’s probably more accurate throwing at a net than Dak. Throwing at nets and targets isn’t one of Dak’s strong points.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Dalton has a stronger and more accurate arm than Dak. That's not debatable. However, Dak has better field vision, more mobility, can make plays when things breakdown, amongst other intangibles that are hard to teach.

It’s very debatable that Andy is more accurate than Dak.

Actually he is less accurate than Dak when actually playing football games.

CWR

Reaction score
He looks like he is working his rear off and looks fabulous! This really ought to bring out the best in my favorite player Dak Prescott! Watch around the 2:30 minute mark if you get bored easily.. His kids are really cute as they throw him footballs in between his reps..

Lol doesn't seem much like work out music to me, but whatever gets him going.

I thought he was gonna dye his hair to match our uniforms. Smh, hes still pledging allegiance to the Bengals.

chagus

Reaction score
Dalton has a stronger and more accurate arm than Dak. That's not debatable. However, Dak has better field vision, more mobility, can make plays when things breakdown, amongst other intangibles that are hard to teach.
That's a perfectly logical assessment. I agree. If Dak doesn't sign or goes down, Dallas will be alright.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing how Dalton looks in a game, tbh.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
He looks like he is working his rear off and looks fabulous! This really ought to bring out the best in my favorite player Dak Prescott! Watch around the 2:30 minute mark if you get bored easily.. His kids are really cute as they throw him footballs in between his reps..

there is a very decent chance he gets zero snaps next season. At least it will make pre season more watchable, if there is one

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Now that’s something I could pay 35 million a year for.

Another one drooling over a home workout video. lol You wouldn’t pay Pat Mahomes $35 million a year much less Andy Dalton. You want a QB on their rookie contract.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Dalton+Clowney+Griffen >>Dak
If we sign Clowney and Griffen what happens with DLaw?

Who starts? Clowney and DLaw with Aldon, Giffen and Gregory as backups. Is that how you see it? Well I'd like to add DT Marcell Dareus to that list. Then I'll be on board.

Nav22

Reaction score
Imagine wanting Andy Dalton as your favorite team’s starting QB in 2020 and beyond.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Why’d the Bengals draft Joe Burrow???? Chase Young was right there!!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Who can forget this trick shot video by Alex Tanney that was posted several years ago when he was with the Cowboys. Wish I could find the thread with a few fans on this board drooling over him, claiming he would be the next great Cowboys QB. :laugh: It must have taken 100 takes to put this video together. He pulled in several fans hook, line and sinker with this performance. lol

Rayman70

Reaction score

LMAO...LOOKS GREAT IN SHORTS.Unfortunately he can't play very well when the games are on the line.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Remember this?
Who can forget this trick shot video by Alex Tanney that was posted several years ago when he was with the Cowboys. Wish I could find the thread with a few fans on this board drooling over him claiming he would be the next great Cowboys QB. :laugh: It must have taken 100 takes to put this video together. He pulled in several fans hook, line and sinker. lol

Tanney's still got work, though. I'll give him that.