Animated GIFs: @Tampa Bay Buccaneers (high speed internet enter only)

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Does anybody have the video to this game? The torrent thread from earlier got deleted.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2942481 said:
http://i846.***BLOCKED***/albums/ab23/SirHypnotoad/Cowboys/2009/Week01%20TB/GIF/whyslatewhy.gif

There's something inherently weird about this if you watch it long enough. It feels like you took the beloved quarterback of God's team and turned him into a pudding-eating and overly-excitable gay cowboy who's heavily into spanking other fellow cowboys. His stage name could be Tony Homo.

Just sayin'...;)

Texan_Eph89

Reaction score
Any way you could make one of Roy mocking the reporters when he said:
Career day for Tony Romo, with no T.O.?
Wha? Nah :rolleyes:...

It on the DCC website, his locker room interview.
BSPN showed it I believe.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great stuff Hypnotoad. I'm always worried about putting on larger strain on my Photobucket account when it comes to large animated gifs, but they are really fun to make.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
newnationcb;2942844 said:
Hey, how do you go about making gifs? Can you teach me or at least point me in the right direction. I always want to make them for football instructional purposes on this board (especially for the group that thinks Ratliff- and Siavii in the last game- get blown off the ball all the time).

I go back to watch line play severely all the time and would really love to be able to do this.

This is what I do. Its probably can be made more efficient. Capture the game using HDPVR 1212. Convert the .TS video to .mpeg for editing purposes using OJOsoft Total Video Converter (might have to use ArcSoft Media Converter if can't do .TS to .mpeg). Use VideoReDo to trim the large mpeg into smaller videos to be later converted to GIF. Use OJOsoft Total Video Converter to convert the small mpeg clips into SWF clips. Convert the .SWF clips to .GIF using Magic SWF2Gif. Most of the wait occurs from .TS to .MPEG.

DallasEast;2943258 said:
Great stuff Hypnotoad. I'm always worried about putting on larger strain on my Photobucket account when it comes to large animated gifs, but they are really fun to make.

I upgraded to pro so I won't have to worry about bandwidth limits. So far no problems yet.

Texan_Eph89;2943211 said:
Any way you could make one of Roy mocking the reporters when he said:
Career day for Tony Romo, with no T.O.?
Wha? Nah :rolleyes:...

It on the DCC website, his locker room interview.
BSPN showed it I believe.

http://i846.***BLOCKED***/albums/ab23/SirHypnotoad/Cowboys/2009/Week01%20TB/GIF/Capture-2_NEW.gif

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hypnotoad;2943567 said:
I upgraded to pro so I won't have to worry about bandwidth limits. So far no problems yet.
I have Pro also, but what I was referring to was how fast (or slow in this case) my albums will load whenever I decide to access them, not bandwidth for linking to the images in my albums. I'm up to about 400+ images at 60 mb.

Photobucket has the server power necessary to store the images, but as my albums grow in size, the file thumbnails seem to load slower and slower. I've logged into my account via multiple computers and the loading results are similar. What I've noticed is that the single image thumbnails load far more quickly than the animated gif thumbnails regardless of file size.

Perhaps I'm just too impatient waiting for the albums to load after only a couple of seconds. :eek::

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hypnotoad;2943567 said:
http://i846.***BLOCKED***/albums/ab23/SirHypnotoad/Cowboys/2009/Week01%20TB/GIF/Capture-2_NEW.gif
Good for Roy Williams. His only real career issue to date has been injuries which has impacted his career. He's a very good wide receiver who is now totally integrated into the offense. Average or poor receivers can't make plays like those he made Sunday. Hopefully, he can remain healthy enough this season so he can continue rolling his eyes at both some of the media and some of the fans.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2942424 said:
Please make one of Romo slapping Wittens butt..LOL he went wild!

SLATEmosphere;2942429 said:
Everytime I right click on a gif for "save as" is saves it at as a bmp..how do I save it as a gif?

You would wanna save a gif of a couple of guys playing grab-***, ya friggin queen.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I want to know right now what you are using to make these.............I've search for a while, well, I looked into it once but thats besides the point and I just gotta know what you are using to make these.

Nevermind.....I see its already been asked.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2942291 said:
This is my first time doing some animation stuff. I am still tweaking with size/compression/color/frames. If this receives good feedback, I could do more for other games. I just picked some of the more memorable scenes in the game. Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted the entire first half so here are GIFs from 2nd half:

http://i846.***BLOCKED***/albums/ab23/SirHypnotoad/Cowboys/2009/Week01%20TB/GIF/slowestTDever.gif

Damn, Crayton's fast!