Anne Heche Dead At 53

quickccc

Reaction score
RIP Anne

i've never experienced a single year of so much tragic sad news and passing that seemingly comes every week or every other week.

Magnum PI's Roger E Mosley also passed away very recently from a fatal car crash.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
53 is too young. RIP.

I wish people would stop drinking and driving. Life can be hard at times, but she just made it a lot harder on her family.
Especially with today's technology. You can have a driver (from whatever your preferred app is) in front of you in 10-15 minutes.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I don't know about alcohol. According to toxicology reports, she had cocaine and fentanyl in her system.
Cocaine, alcohol and a car....luckily no one else was killed.
Link? Or are you just speculating? It's fair to wait until blood test reveals such an accusation.

"A second test of Heche's blood will be conducted "to rule out any substance/medication administered at the hospital," the spokesperson said, adding that he could not yet comment on the presence of cocaine, fentanyl or alcohol." https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/www.today.com/today/amp/rcna42720

rags

Reaction score
Link? Or are you just speculating? It's fair to wait until blood test reveals such an accusation.

"A second test of Heche's blood will be conducted "to rule out any substance/medication administered at the hospital," the spokesperson said, adding that he could not yet comment on the presence of cocaine, fentanyl or alcohol." https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/www.today.com/today/amp/rcna42720

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/anne-heche-toxicology-report-indicates-191625461.html

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I feel for Ms Heche. Sadly,she was at fault for the pain to others here too.
She was wasted while driving (drugs and alchohol) and drove right into someone's house.
The house burned to the ground
The lady living there survived but she lost all her worldly possessions.
Yup, she was at fault. I'm finding it hard to shed a single tear for her passing. She always was a little crazy IMO. I won't miss her. She probably deserves a Darwin award.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
A movie that isn't a known classic or anything, but a movie my family and I watched a lot growing up, with her in it was Six Days, Seven Nights. She was pretty hot in it too, probably what started my attraction to women with shorter haircuts.

HungryLion

Reaction score
A movie that isn't a known classic or anything, but a movie my family and I watched a lot growing up, with her in it was Six Days, Seven Nights. She was pretty hot in it too, probably what started my attraction to women with shorter haircuts.

Yes. Her and Harrison ford. Solid movie. And she was very attractive in it.