Announcer: "Wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles ran this against the Cowboys"

nathanlt

Reaction score
The announcer said that this play will likely be successful against the Cowboys. I'd love it if the Cowboys stuffed this play! Nice to see America's team mentioned in a college game, although he didn't describe the Cowboys that way.

mldardy

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of teams ran this. Not just the Eagles.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
You can't fumble the ball like that it is a dead ball in the NFL I believe

Mark

Reaction score
Too bad Rutgers is blowing the game, after a good first half.

Mannix

Reaction score
I was thinking this same exact thing a week ago, but I was worried that they would bootleg out of it.

plymkr

Reaction score
Lol, you know it’s a big game on Sunday when random sports announcers are mentioning it.

pancakeman

Reaction score
I keep thinking the Eagles are going to someday burn a team huge on a fake of the butt-push play. But as long as it works pretty much every time as designed, there's not a lot of incentive to get cute with it.

shabazz

Reaction score
I keep thinking the Eagles are going to someday burn a team huge on a fake of the butt-push play. But as long as it works pretty much every time as designed, there's not a lot of incentive to get cute with it.
I could be mistaken but didn’t they do that exact thing just last week against the commanders?

They were in the rush push formation and handed it to Swift for an end around and he scored a TD off it

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They did against Washington last week. Handed off to Swift for a I think it was a 6 yard TD run. It was inside the 10,

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
heck yeah, we have the little person who's right for that play. go-go little person...

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The announcer said that this play will likely be successful against the Cowboys. I'd love it if the Cowboys stuffed this play! Nice to see America's team mentioned in a college game, although he didn't describe the Cowboys that way.

Yes, in years past it would have been a giveaway that something was up due to that player aligned directly behind the QB but now due to the Tush Push he's already there.