you're just jealous because they didn't tell you!!!!Breaking News:
A player told Clarence Hill Jr. Brian Shottenheimer just be talking. Brains explode throughout Twitter universe.
This has been Breaking News.
yeah kind of a big difference in the way this is implied I think."Just be talkin'" and "just a talker" are not the same thing.
I am jealous of a paid profession informing the public what they already know.you're just jealous because they didn't tell you!!!!![]()
It's raining. Back to you @DallasEast.I am jealous of a paid profession informing the public what they already know.
Plot Twist: the player in question was long snapper Trent Sieg. If he feels that way, you know the rest of the team is on board. I'm very worried here.yeah kind of a big difference in the way this is implied I think.
They know but WON'T say, everyone is going around giving the robotic programmed nice talk, but behind closed doors it's something else! Be a man, tell the public stop hiding!!I am jealous of a paid profession informing the public what they already know.
OP over here be eating popcorn and trying to start some more controversy, when there is none.I can’t wait till this journalist finds something else to cover… every year he does **** like this.
