Twitter: Anonymous Cowboys player: Schotty is just a talker

Ya"ll take however you want. I was told a long time ago...... "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"
 
They should win the division.
The Rangers could have won their division, but even if they had, with their record, it would be a quick exit, as it was for the Astros, who were only a little better than the Rangers.

It's hard to have hope or faith in a Cowboys organization that has so many shortcommings, on the team and on the staff.
 
Really? I never would have guessed. Mr. "I say the right things and do the wrong things" is just a talker?

I really don;t care what he or anyone says with a microphone in his face. I care about the HC coach managing his team and managing games. Schotty is bad where it counts most.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,049
Messages
14,659,666
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top