Another Boo-Boo by Emmit on ESPN 2 minutes ago

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
"I think the NFC West is one of the Worst Conferences in the NFC"

LOL-damm Emmit get it together

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
EastDallasCowboy;1762853 said:
God, i want to love him...but he's so bad.

Not too long after that he was trying to make a point about a RB on seattle and had to look down at his notes while doing it

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
the NFC west is one of the worst the worst conferences in the nfc.....

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1762850 said:

I must say that I do find it ironic that in a thread started to make fun of someone's mistakes, you just spelled the NFL's all-time leading rusher and one of the greatest players and greatest people to ever put on that star incorrectly not once, but twice.

Pot, meet kettle. Or just to get Biblical on ya, sure he's got a speck of dust in his eye, but take a look at that big 'ol plank in yours.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1762872 said:
You don't see anything WRONG with that comment???????????????????

I know you are going for the NFC part being said twice, but it doesnt matter what he said was fine. You are just looking for negatives now.

SibannacRex

Reaction score

The laughable part was that he said the NFC West is the worst conference in the "WHOLE NFC". Even if he meant to say division, there are only four in the NFC.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Why are you as a Giants fan coming on here and posting this garbage.

I know ill just make an innocuous handle and go on Giants boards and make fun of LT, Tiki or the plethora of current players who are consistently making fools out of themselves in the public eye.

Your passive aggressive trolling is not appreciated and if youre going to denegrate another teams players at least have the decency to be upfront about who you are and what you stand for.

thekavorka

Reaction score
this isn't that bad of the goof. I know what he was trying to say.

If you're going to talk about Emmitt's fault as a broadcaster, refer to his babbling where no one knows what he's talking about.

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1762882 said:
Why are you as a Giants fan coming on here and posting this garbage.

I know ill just make an innocuous handle and go on Giants boards and make fun of LT, Tiki or the plethora of current players who are consistently making fools out of themselves in the public eye.

Your passive aggressive trolling is not appreciated and if youre going to denegrate another teams players at least have the decency to be upfront about who you are and what you stand for.

Giants Fan??

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
He also thinks that Al Jackson is a tough corner for the Green Bay packers. I love him, but he has to do a little more research and rehearsal.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Paniolo22;1762908 said:
He also thinks that Al Jackson is a tough corner for the Green Bay packers. I love him, but he has to do a little more research and rehearsal.

Yeah, I caught that too.

I actually cringe when Emmitt opens his mouth on TV. I just feel bad for him. But then I remember that he could buy and sell my arse many, many, many times over. Then I just smile and think....."Well, I may not have any money, but but by god people understand me when I stop off at my local liquor store to buy a bottle of hooch".

GoBigD

Reaction score
i got the part where he meant to say division and said conference but whats so funny about that?

Zman5

Reaction score
It's obvious that playing for AZ for few years has made Emmitt dumb. He should have never left the Cowboys to play for that sorry azzz team. Shine on Emmitt you crazy diamond you.

Big Dakota

Reaction score

NO Cowboys fan, EVER, Anywhere, spells Emmitt's name wrong. If you are in fact a Cowboys fan, you #1 should be ashamed, #2 you should be shot, #3 you should be left for the dogs to eat.