Another call they refs blew that affected the game

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I’m
I don’t think it’s a conspiracy against us. It’s not just us. Look at the saints playoff game. The I believe they were even screwed in the rematch this year I believe on another terrible call. Now you can’t tell me that’s not in your face blatant. They know people are watching and they do it anyways.

Each crew calls games different and not straight across the board but come on. They have huge jumbo screens to look after they make the calls and they usually show the replay on screen anyways before the next play happens, the refs could look and see if they were correct. I would take another 15 minutes added to a game to make sure these calls are correct. But I am starting to wonder if they are doing what they are told.

I don’t know if it’s because there is more scrutiny or a byproduct of the Twitter era, but it just seems like officiating is its worst.

JBS

Reaction score
Go over to Yahoo sports and watch the highlights from the game. The camera angle shown from behind the punter clearly shows that NO ONE was lined up directly over center. I would post a screen shot but CZ won't let you import a screenshot from your own PC. The OP needs to go back and watch this.

The screen shot posted above does show that a defender appears to be lined up right over center, but if you back up the video a few frames you clearly see that he DID NOT line up over center, he was a few yards back and left of center, and rushed the line a split second before the snap. No one lined up over center.

This is correct..the op doesn't understand the rules

glimmerman

Reaction score
I’m

I don’t know if it’s because there is more scrutiny or a byproduct of the Twitter era, but it just seems like officiating is its worst.
I have never seen so many bad blown calls or non calls. I can see them missing calls but these bad calls that are just really bad and like I said they show replays on the stadiums big screen. Perhaps a main ref should check that before they let the next play happen. Let him have the option of picking up the flag.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
This is correct..the op doesn't understand the rules

Its not about the rules. In my opinion the narrative the OP is throwing against the wall mirrors how the media portrays many police incidents. A video gets posted that shows a purported act of wrong doing, and sometimes includes a purposely timed screenshot as 'evidence'. What the media rarely provides is a video in its entirety, and they intentionally do that because it, on many occasions, will contradict the narrative.

The OP could have avoided this conspiracy by simply searching out video of the blocked punt and he would have seen for himself that no foul was committed by NE.

jsb357

Reaction score
It's because of the old fool running the show, and the idiot son he handed a high level position.

boss.jpg

links18

Reaction score
NFL officiating may be totally incompetent. Refs may like to assert themselves more than they should and the rules may be hopelessly complex and subjective, but the conspiracy stuff is a bit much.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Its has gotten to the point that I ALWAYS look to see if a flag was thrown after we get first downs or make big plays on offense & make a 3rd down stops on defense. This is just pitiful. The refs suck majorly in Cowboy games.

Agree....I literally sit on the edge of my seat wondering what kind of BS flag the league is going to come up w/ next. It's almost a game w/in the game to see what kind of new rule the league will make up to screw the Cowboys. :rolleyes:

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
NFL officiating may be totally incompetent. Refs may like to assert themselves more than they should and the rules may be hopelessly complex and subjective, but the conspiracy stuff is a bit much.
I completely agree. Otherwise why even watch?

However, I believe it’s possible that refs can be biased. I don’t know how else to wrap my head around these weird rare penalties happening to one team.
Illegal huddle

Long streaks of no holding

False start on long snapper

Delay of game on defense

Tripping

Many fans hate the Cowboys. It makes me wonder if any refs do and dream up these calls subconsciously as a result.

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
When you consider that the Cowboys are the most bet on team in the league, why is it hard to believe refs can't be bought?

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Go over to Yahoo sports and watch the highlights from the game. The camera angle shown from behind the punter clearly shows that NO ONE was lined up directly over center. I would post a screen shot but CZ won't let you import a screenshot from your own PC. The OP needs to go back and watch this.

The screen shot posted above does show that a defender appears to be lined up right over center, but if you back up the video a few frames you clearly see that he DID NOT line up over center, he was a few yards back and left of center, and rushed the line a split second before the snap. No one lined up over center.
Thanks for the truth. Some of these guys are nuts.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I’m

Got to totally agree !! In and age where there is every possible piece of high tech high definition equiptment to scrutinize everything that happens on the field at the speed of light how do we get calls like this every week .

Real simple a lot of money rides on a point here or there . The refs are how this is adjusted . Just wish the guys betting all the big money would start wanting the Cowboys to win other than when we play Detroit or the Oakland

Its almost like if we have to go and play at Lambeau field just take the L and save the aggrivation of playing the Packers and the REFs in Siberia regroup and move on to the next game same with the Pats in Foxbourough . 2 BOGUS TRIPPING CALLS *** Stand out there in the pouring rain for 3 hrs to be cheated out of 2 opportunities , Just take the L and keep everyone healthy LOLOL

Techsass

Reaction score
What's funny is how many blind Cowboys fans choose to ignore the calls that get ignored that the Cowboys benefit from. How many PI calls did the Pats get called for that were complete BS?
That's different.

The refs might be blind or blatant cheaters, but sometimes their conscience makes them try to even out their screw ups. Which just makes the game even worse.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
What's funny is how many blind Cowboys fans choose to ignore the calls that get ignored that the Cowboys benefit from. How many PI calls did the Pats get called for that were complete BS?
Well, they were called for 1. So what do you feel about that that was wrong. Post a video and we can watch.

If you’re right and it was bad. That is a judgement call that’s known to be hard to decide and often goes both ways. Key tripping calls that weren’t close are hard to explain. 7 in 180 games and 3 have been on us? What are the odds?

Then consider the last two were totally made up and were essentially turnovers. One on the game winning drive.

I’ll watch open minded at the pi and we can discuss.

CB61

Reaction score
On the blocked punt, 43 line up right in front of the long snapper. This is a penalty that they missed.

guess who should have called that one too. Number 128 umpire Ramon george. Now was he just terribly incompetent or was he dirty.
Probably both I have it recorded I got to go back and look at that now

links18

Reaction score
When you consider that the Cowboys are the most bet on team in the league, why is it hard to believe refs can't be bought?

How long has it been going on? How many refs are in on it? All of them? Just a few? Does the anti-Cowboys conspiracy go all the way to the top? Is the mob in on it? The feds too?

links18

Reaction score
I completely agree. Otherwise why even watch?

However, I believe it’s possible that refs can be biased. I don’t know how else to wrap my head around these weird rare penalties happening to one team.
Illegal huddle

Long streaks of no holding

False start on long snapper

Delay of game on defense

Tripping

Many fans hate the Cowboys. It makes me wonder if any refs do and dream up these calls subconsciously as a result.

When I was younger, I umped a baseball game. I mistakenly allowed a run to score on the third out. I made a mistake, but was too damn embarrassed to admit it at the time. Refs are human. Can they be biased? Sure, but the simpler explanation is they mess up a complicated and subjective set of rules and then the league usually tries to deflect and save face. But it's not like our poorly coached team hasn't given them plenty to work with over the years.