Another Cooper thriving

Jenky

Reaction score
My oh my what could have been. Amari Cooper and Jacoby Brissett seem to be clicking in Cleveland and were very close to being 3-0. It was a monumental mistake to trade this guy away for next to nothing. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall after that loss to the 9ers. I'm sure the receiver wasn't too pleased with the DAK and that is ultimately why he's off the team.

The Cowboys could of had a deadly Cooper to Cooper combo. You'd hear nothing but "coooooooooop" chants resonating from the stadium.

"I mean he's been unbelievable, he's one of the smartest, hardest-working players I've ever worked with, comes out here every week, every day working hard, putting in the work and it's just a pleasure to play with him. I know that he wants to just continue to keep this going."

https://www.nfl.com/news/cleveland-...boys-trading-amari-cooper-to-browns-i-m-glad-

Ken

Reaction score
My oh my what could have been. Amari Cooper and Jacoby Brissett seem to be clicking in Cleveland and were very close to being 3-0. It was a monumental mistake to trade this guy away for next to nothing. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall after that loss to the 9ers. I'm sure the receiver wasn't too pleased with the DAK and that is ultimately why he's off the team.

The Cowboys could of had a deadly Cooper to Cooper combo. You'd hear nothing but "coooooooooop" chants resonating from the stadium.

"I mean he's been unbelievable, he's one of the smartest, hardest-working players I've ever worked with, comes out here every week, every day working hard, putting in the work and it's just a pleasure to play with him. I know that he wants to just continue to keep this going."

https://www.nfl.com/news/cleveland-...boys-trading-amari-cooper-to-browns-i-m-glad-
Ya, if all i did was look at the boxscore, I would think it was an amazing game too.

When you watch the game though, a couple of his catches were smoke screens for nothing.

His TD, barely covered.

He has a key 4th down drop, a key drop that practically hit him in the face on a key 3rd and 12 late in the game. Another play, ran out of bounds for at least 6 steps completely oblivious to that fact.

Ya, just an amazing game being the only WR target for the Browns.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Ya, if all i did was look at the boxscore, I would think it was an amazing game too.

When you watch the game though, a couple of his catches were smoke screens for nothing.

His TD, barely covered.

He has a key 4th down drop, a key drop that practically hit him in the face on a key 3rd and 12 late in the game. Another play, ran out of bounds for at least 6 steps completely oblivious to that fact.

Ya, just an amazing game being the only WR target for the Browns.
The lack of football knowledge in Cowboy fans is crazy lol. He literally split 2 defenders

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Browns would be 3-0 if not for Amari Cooper screwing up the onside kick.

Jenky

Reaction score
The lack of football knowledge in Cowboy fans is crazy lol. He literally split 2 defenders

This is the type of criticism the guy gets from our fan base. Its like they forgot what Dak looked like before Coop got here and they dont realize he's the reason Dak got paid $40 mil a year.

Our #1 backup qb needs receivers who are open by a mile to succeed. Anything less than that exposes him.

starfan1

Reaction score
over reaction Monday on Friday. The Zone is a good thing

Carson

Reaction score
We all liked Coop.

But this is what Amari does. Dominates, plays well early and at home. The true test is when it’s December in the cold in the snow. Is he going to show up then

Swagger

Reaction score
This is the type of criticism the guy gets from our fan base. Its like they forgot what Dak looked like before Coop got here and they dont realize he's the reason Dak got paid $40 mil a year.

Our #1 backup qb needs receivers who are open by a mile to succeed. Anything less than that exposes him.
They aren't really Dallas Cowboy fans. They are bitter Dak Prescott fans and they know their boy doesn't have long left as a Cowboy. Another 16 months tops and shorter if a mug team trade for him.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
We all liked Coop.

But this is what Amari does. Dominates, plays well early and at home. The true test is when it’s December in the cold in the snow. Is he going to show up then
Jets game was on the road. 1 hunnid yards

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We all liked Coop.

They know this but for some reason they forgot we all had a issue with him about it.

Jenky

Reaction score
What came first the Chubb or Amari screwing up the onside kick?ii

Chubb TD run came first. He made the wrong choice to score. They were already up by 7. If he goes down before the goal line, the browns would just take consecutive kneel downs and the clock would it expire.

Ken

Reaction score
Split them at the 1 yard line and the other safety didn't even get a finger on him.

Easy pitch and catch.

If you never played before, I could understand how you would think this was hard.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Chubb TD run came first. He made the wrong choice to score. They were already up by 7. If he goes down before the goal line, the browns would just take consecutive kneel downs and the clock would it expire.
Right so why are we pretending like Amari play didn’t matter? They both screwed up lol.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Split them at the 1 yard line and the other safety didn't even get a finger on him.

Easy pitch and catch.

If you never played before, I could understand how you would think this was hard.

:facepalm: