Another disarticulated foot washes up on B.C. beach

lukin2006

Reaction score
https://globalnews.ca/news/4949907/dismembered-foot-bc-beach/
@daboyzruleperiod

Here a mystery for you amateur sleuths. Help BC solve the feet washing ashore. This has been happening for a number of years now...

One theory I heard a while back suggested they might be tsunami victims? Victims of a drug cartel? Maybe mob related? Seems to be a real mystery. Maybe there some weird cult in which the initiation involves the loss of a foot?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
https://globalnews.ca/news/4949907/dismembered-foot-bc-beach/
@daboyzruleperiod

Here a mystery for you amateur sleuths. Help BC solve the feet washing ashore. This has been happening for a number of years now...

One theory I heard a while back suggested they might be tsunami victims? Victims of a drug cartel? Maybe mob related? Seems to be a real mystery. Maybe there some weird cult in which the initiation involves the loss of a foot?
Titanic victims............Not the actual ship, but the people who saw the movie, then cut off their own feet so they'd never again be tempted to go to the movies.

Last edited:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
They recently located the USS Hornet. While most escaped, maybe it's the few that didn't!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Very eerie and mind boggling luk. It even has a dedicated Wikipedia page. The British Columbia Coroners Service, the people you call if you happen upon a disembodied foot, even put together this handy map, though it doesn’t include the latest find.
I11R3tL.jpg

Xelda

Reaction score
Who ever it is seems to be hitting a rhythm of right then left with a few (forgive me) mis-steps. Are they taunting authorities with this pattern? Come to think of it, I haven't seen Anthony Hopkins in many movies since Silence of the Lambs. How are stocks of Fava Beans and Chianti in Canada?

nobody

Reaction score
If you looked into this, you'd notice that the feet have all been in running/tennis shoes. One of the prevailing theories is that they come from suicides. The shoes protect the feet, but the rest of the person is slowly taken care of by denizens of the sea...so the ankle get's eating or rots away and the foot in the shoe washes ashore.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Very eerie and mind boggling luk. It even has a dedicated Wikipedia page. The British Columbia Coroners Service, the people you call if you happen upon a disembodied foot, even put together this handy map, though it doesn’t include the latest find.
I11R3tL.jpg
That's interesting. These people have to have been caught in some sort of natural disaster.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Has anyone ruled out Sasquatch discardings? I mean, obviously these feet don't impress them, so they are thrown into the ocean. It could be a newly discovered ritual :grin:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
That's interesting. These people have to have been caught in some sort of natural disaster.
The mystery is why only the feet? Look at Malaysia Airlines. Nothing was ever found from it. The oceans hold so many mysteries.

nobody

Reaction score
The mystery is why only the feet? Look at Malaysia Airlines. Nothing was ever found from it. The oceans hold so many mysteries.

If it crashed into the ocean hard enough to break up (and pieces of it were found washed ashore thousands of miles away), then the people inside were pizza for the fishes.