Another GM Blunder

Kevin T

Reaction score
So...Jerruh does it again. Worst GM offseason in franchise history.

No receivers of any appreciable value.
No replacement for Witten.
Cut Bailey.
Moore as QB Coach?
No real backup.
No line depth.

I could go on, but won't. Yeah, it's one game...but we suck. Top 5 draft pick 2019. Better find a few receivers that can get open on waiver wire. We wait all year to watch this shi# show??

Noclaf

Reaction score

Cut Bailey.
Moore as QB Coach?
No real backup.
No line depth.

I could go on, but won't. Yeah, it's one game...but we suck. Top 5 draft pick 2019. Better find a few receivers that can get open on waiver wire. We wait all year to watch this shi# show??
hopefully it cost Jason his job after this year

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score

Cut Bailey.
Moore as QB Coach?
No real backup.
No line depth.

Nail I the head sir!

Squarely on the FO! Us "non-positive parrots" saw this coming from a mile away.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Sign Hurns...We'll be fine... Sign Thompson...We'll be fine. Cut Dez...We'll be fine...Witten Retires...We'll be fine...We didn't want Dallas Goedert because we're fine...We still have Zeke..We're fine.

If this thing crashes and burns it is all on the GM and they better be done with Jason and Linehan. Aikman calls out your offense when it's already obvious to everyone that it does not work.

tomsanders921

Reaction score

Cut Bailey.
Moore as QB Coach?
No real backup.
No line depth.

I don't know how you can justify Moore as the QB coach. Of everything, that is probably the worst. Especially when all you have on the roster are young QBs.

I sure hope they have a plan in place with all the cap money they have. Something tells me a lot of that is reserved for Dak.

Ddisco22

Reaction score

Cut Bailey.
Moore as QB Coach?
No real backup.
No line depth.

I totally agree!

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
With all the BS overwhelming the league, I don't know how much more crappy football I can deal with from the Cowboys.

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
They just looked unprepared to me.

They look like they havent played any games. Which they haven't. There is a pre season for a reason. So that when the real games start you don't end up looking like a bunch of 7 year old blind girls playing on crutches

Hardline

Reaction score
Don't worry folks. This was their dress rehearsal.
They'll be ready to go next week.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
I don't know how you can justify Moore as the QB coach. Of everything, that is probably the worst. Especially when all you have on the roster are young QBs.

I sure hope they have a plan in place with all the cap money they have. Something tells me a lot of that is reserved for Dak.
For real, who in the hell thought this guys resume is good enough to coach?