Another litmus test-this week it's the new look OL

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Erving is mixing it up because the entire OL got a down dressing from Zack Martin over not killing Bostic in the last game against the ***s.

Martin is going to end up taking a personal foul at one point in the game when he's got a clear shot at Bostic that won't kill an important drive.

Erving was out injured for that game; however, I do think that the ordeal with media coverage and Zack Martin's input to the other players has helped them become more aggressive.

Cam Erving was already a player that is ready for a fight at any time. Remember his fight with David Irving. Was that 2016...

Garrett coached players to avoid aggressive behavior.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys Offensive Line probably had their best game of the season against Minnesota. Zeke had his 1st 100 yd game, Pollard had a long score and I believe the line only yielded 1 sack. Dalton appeared to have ample amount of time making his reads and delivering the football. Big question is, how good is the Minnesota front? Most would say, average at best, especially with Hunter out for the season.

Here comes the Washington Football Team in which their biggest strength is along their DL. Talent across the board, in which they dominated the trenches in the 1st game against the Cowboys and Andy Dalton. We will know late Thanksgiving night if this new look OL is for real.

I'd say we failed the litmus test. Zeke did what he does against good defenses.........nothing much.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Washington has the best D-line we'll face.