Another new CZ member here!

Mike1989

Reaction score
Hiya everyone. I finally decided to get around to signing up to the forums and posting. Been lurking for a while and reading the posts, it has always looked a great place so looking forward to getting involved! :)

Anyway, my names Mike and been a Cowboys' fan since a child, probably about six years old, which coincidentally is the last time we made a Super Bowl... :eek: Anyway, let's hope that long wait will be over with Dak, Elliot and co leading the charge! :D

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome Mike and we long for the days you were a lad of six. You are allowed to act immature should we win the SB.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Welcome to the forum Mike!....Anyone else notice that we PJG refugees seem to be the welcome wagon?

haleyrules

Reaction score
Hiya everyone. I finally decided to get around to signing up to the forums and posting. Been lurking for a while and reading the posts, it has always looked a great place so looking forward to getting involved! :)

Anyway, my names Mike and been a Cowboys' fan since a child, probably about six years old, which coincidentally is the last time we made a Super Bowl... :eek: Anyway, let's hope that long wait will be over with Dak, Elliot and co leading the charge! :D
:welcome:

strollinruss

Reaction score
Welcome Mr Mike. You'll find some here throw tantrums as if THEY were six still....