Another priority?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Special teams definition ALL PHASES need some addressing. We have zero explosiveness or treat from any of them last season. Other then Austin who isn’t healthy we are pretty weak.

CelticPunk

Reaction score
Nah, he got "punter's leg" from overuse by DAL offense. Same thing happened to Dan Bailey, JG wore out his leg.
I am usually very positive in my views. But, I have to admit, this is funny.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Who's gonna return punts for us? We lost Mr Fair Catch. Austin is still in play, but we ain't in any hurry to reup him.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing wrong with trying to get better in all phases of the game and that includes special teams.
With that said I think I would rather get better in punt returns than punting.

If they bring in a FA punter / camp leg and they happen to beat out the current starter...so be it.

Falco78

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with trying to get better in all phases of the game and that includes special teams.

If they bring in a FA punter / camp leg and they happen to beat out the current starter...so be it.
I couldn't agree more as if we had a good PR game we'd not be punting as much

conner01

Reaction score

We always bring in a kicker and punter
Jones didn’t have a good year. Punters aren’t kickers so there aren’t the mental issues you see with kickers
You bring in competition which you have to do anyways since you need two in camp