Another Terence Newman WP

SuperSafety_31

Reaction score
Okay...I know not everyone is a fan of Newman, so, I just want to say that I'm not predicting HOF for Newman. Obviously, "it's way too early to know" is an understatement plus we all know that if Newman had a HOF career he is a Cowboy so he wouldn't get in anyways. I would also like to say that the original idea was to use Cliff Harris, Darren Woodson and Roy Williams but I couldn't find a picture of Cliff Harris that wouldn't pixelate when I tried to enlarge it.

terencenewman22bl.jpg

inevadropit

Reaction score
go over the image with a soft brush using the blur tool, it will blur the pixels all together so it will smooth out the pixelation

play with the hue/saturation and the brightness/contrast to make this picture look better

ctrl+click the selection in the layers palette

duplicate the layer

filter>blur>gassian blur with an amount of 4.0

soft light blend mode

35-45% opacity

try that

the drop shadow needs to be faded some more because it looks an awful lot like a stroke

try that out

-ineva

SuperSafety_31

Reaction score
inevadropit said:
go over the image with a soft brush using the blur tool, it will blur the pixels all together so it will smooth out the pixelation

play with the hue/saturation and the brightness/contrast to make this picture look better

ctrl+click the selection in the layers palette

duplicate the layer

filter>blur>gassian blur with an amount of 4.0

soft light blend mode

35-45% opacity

try that

the drop shadow needs to be faded some more because it looks an awful lot like a stroke

try that out

-ineva

Here is the revised WP with a faded drop shadow. What exactly do you want me to do with the colors and I tried the gassian blur and either my eyes are terrible and i didn't see the difference or I didn't do it right. Anyways...