Another week another Romo Turnover!

mrecktid

Reaction score
id rather let romo have a horrible beginning of the season and have him correct things, and then get hot and light things up towards the end of the season and into the playoffs

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Romo has always been sloppy when carrying the ball. He tends to hold it away from his body.

But I'm bothered that his passes just haven't looked right the last couple of weeks. And its not the timing. They look low, outside, weak.

Is he injured?

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
even when Romo is hot he still commits stupid turnovers. thats my only problem with him that his brainfarts hurt this team at the worst times. Hopefully one day soon he will have some miracle turnaround with the turnovers...

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Another week another 31 points and another 3 TD passes.

Guess what...

Tony Romo isn't perfect and neither are any of us.

How about we talk about the fact that his offensive line isn't playing half as well as they were in the first three games!

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
take the good with the bad when he throws for another 30+ TD's this season I don't want to hear any crying.

dguinta1

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2310192 said:
take the good with the bad when he throws for another 30+ TD's this season I don't want to hear any crying.
Your lips to Gods ears! Lets hope!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
EPL0c0;2310167 said:
Romo has always been sloppy when carrying the ball. He tends to hold it away from his body.

But I'm bothered that his passes just haven't looked right the last couple of weeks. And its not the timing. They look low, outside, weak.

Is he injured?

I noticed that also...maybe his arm is tired? Too much practice? Too much pong-tang?

:eek::

dguinta1

Reaction score
Maybe Romo and our team where biting into too much cheese as Parcells had warned about. He's very good but far from Brady or the annoited one.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2310186 said:
Another week another 31 points and another 3 TD passes.

Guess what...

Tony Romo isn't perfect and neither are any of us.

How about we talk about the fact that his offensive line isn't playing half as well as they were in the first three games!
Great points. I'm on the Romo band wagon all the way, but he needs to take extra reps this week, to get himself back in tip top shape.

jasonwitten82

Reaction score
Here's an idea, why dont we bring back Drew Bledsoe, Quincy Carter, or Chad Hutchinson, or maybe Drew Henson?:rolleyes: Give me Romo anyday

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
jasonwitten82;2310321 said:
Here's an idea, why dont we bring back Drew Bledsoe, Quincy Carter, or Chad Hutchinson, or maybe Drew Henson?:rolleyes: Give me Romo anyday

here's an idea. ....

BRING IN A REAL HEAD COACH

and someone who can take the celebrity and bone-headed play out of ROMO.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
dre1614;2309220 said:
since when is a to when we are up by 14 at the worst possible time?

We have a whole 2nd half to play.

Oh.

Ok.

Go ahead and turn the ball over all you want, Tony. As long as you do it the first half of the game.

Because, after all, there is still another half to play.:rolleyes:

superpunk

Reaction score
EPL0c0;2310167 said:

Is he injured?
I wonder the same thing. I'm not concerned with all this other nonsense everyone is complaining about, but for most of the last two games he has just looked wrong - not like Tony. I think something may be up. Did he hit his arm or something when we played Green Bay? I can't remember.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
I dont believe he is injured. I think he just has no confidence in himself. I think he has lost the "moxie" he had from last year. Tony needs a game where he plays turnover free and maybe he can get that moxie back.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Rampage;2309721 said:
Romo is Danny White 2.0

What an assinine comment! Danny took the Cowboys to NFC Championship games and WON PLAYOFF GAMES.

Tony has yet to win a playoff game (which will happen this year)

You sir are in dire need of a box of Ex-Lax:laugh1: